FOUR

I'm sitting on the bed inside the room of Logan Wolfe.

I'm shaking out of my wits here. Just a few minutes ago I was bawling in front of four brothers who heard and seen everything that has been going on with my miserable life, and that is something I shouldn't be revealed in front of others.

My brain is always searching around the room making myself aware of the inside chamber of a boy. I've been inside Ares room once when I was looking for my iPhone because apparently, he broke his during a fight with some guy at the bar and destroyed his phone in the process, so Athena and I had to take turns letting him use our phones until he received the replacement.

Ares room was different than Logan - entirely different. But, the one thing that separates my brother and Logan's room is that his place is surrounded by clothes. It's a total mess because he goes to work early, then comes home late or the next day, so he doesn't have time to organize. Athena would have to pick up his dirty clothes and scold Ares the next time to clean his stuff up, or he is gone.

My brother didn't take our older sister too lightly and changed his ways by doing laundry on his days off. However, Logan's room is not a boy's room. I don't think he has barely any stuff he owns in this big ass room. He has a large flat screen TV hooked on the wall, a king size bed for gods know why he needed a large bed, not because of his massive body frame, two large mirror that slides to the side inside is his closet.

How do I know?

When he wanted to change from soaking his shirt. I watched him open his mirror door and went inside to grab a dry shirt. I knew the previous owners had their house renovated adding more rooms and adding another story to the home; they did everything to make the house look more Beverly Hills.

Logan's room is on the second floor and after me crying and wailing on him for being the asshole. He leads me into his house, up the stairs and then into his room which I am already waiting for him to bring some ice for my swollen ankle.

I look down and saw how bumpy and red after I sprained it from the fall. I inhaled and exhaled, repeating my breathing as I wait. My whole body stiffened when I didn't hear the door open, and Logan came inside holding an ice pack. I shrink myself as he walks towards me, bent down on one knee and placed the ice pack next to my ankle I wince from the cold touch.

"Sorry," he muttered, carefully held the ice pack, pull a roll up bandages to wrap it around my ankle until he creates a knot to prevent it from falling.

There was such movement from him after wrapping my ankle. His face was down, and all I could see was the top of his hair. I tilt my head to see what is he looking at; I saw that he was staring at the visible scars on my legs. I have them all over my body, only the deep cuts that the window shard that was able to pierce through my skin. Some were just scratches, but most were buried wounds. I need to say something before it gets more awkward becomes a problem between us.

"Um..." clearing my throat. "Logan, can I go now? My sister might be home already." That is a lie. Athena doesn't get out for another hour today. Tuesday at the Senior homes is an easy day.

He didn't say a word kept his head down.

I sighed. "Look, I'm sorry I can be a bitch to you, and I appreciate that you ice my ankle I need to go," I began to shift my leg only to stop by Logan's hand. I tried nudging it away, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Did these scars..." I paused when he finally spoke. "You got these scars when you were in the accident with your parents?"

I sat back down when he raised his head locking our eyes. He's so eager to know why I have so many scars on my body and at first, I didn't want anyone to know they exist which is the reason why I wear dark clothes to hide my ugly body. I hated my body for having so many to repent of my sin. Each of these nasty scars represents the guilt I hidden within myself.