Baby Mama (40)

Dinah POV
"I just want this baby to get the fuck out of me already", I said screaming in pain.

"Just breathe sweetheart", Y/N said for the 10th time.

"Will you shut the fuck up!", I said as I gripped her hand.

I've been in labor for about 4 hours and to say the least I wish I was still passed out. Turns out what happened earlier wasn't a false alarm and I'm having this baby earlier than we both expected. Pain, pain, pain is all I felt. I could barely breathe in the damn room plus I was sweating like crazy. All I could hear in the background was voices. Giving birth is one of the hardest things I've ever done in my entire life. Jax and Jaid were bad but this baby is harder and I'm only 7 months.

"Baby I could see the head"
"1...2..3...push"
"Again"
"One more sweetheart you're doing amazing" 

"This fucking hurts", I screamed out.

"You're doing amazing Mrs. Y/L/N", my doctor said. "Just one more push"

My back was killing me but I gave it my all. I could feel the sweat dripping off of my forehead. Before I knew it the pain was gone and all I heard was crying in the background and my baby being placed in my arms.

"She's so beautiful", Y/N said smiling.

I smiled looking down at our bundle of joy. She is really beautiful and it made me happy to see Y/N with this big grin on her face. She looked so in love and she couldn't take her eyes off of her. 1 hour of pushing with no epidural. To say the least I'm exhausted but I'm also so happy that our babygirl is here and she's perfect. It was a pain when they took her away from me but I know that they need to considering that she was born early. Everyone left the room except Y/N, my doctor and nurse so that they could check to make sure that everything was okay with me.

"So we're going to monitor your daughter in the NICU for a few days just to make sure that everything is okay but you did really well Mrs. Y/L/N", my doctor said smiling.

"Thank you"

"In the meantime you two can fill out your daughter's birth certificate. The nurse should give it to you pretty soon okay?"

"Okay sounds good", Y/N said holding my hand.

"Great and congratulations again"

"Thanks", Y/N and I said simultaneously.

The doctor left and the nurse handed Y/N the birth certificate papers and we spent time filling it out. We already had names picked out so our baby girls name was easy to on.

Jai Royalty Y/L/N born February 8th at 12 in the morning.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The next day...
I looked over at the empty chair beside my hospital bed. Y/N had to drop the boys off at school and unfortunately got called to work this morning for an emergency so I'm here by myself. I heard a slight knock on my room door and it slightly opened. Lauren, Ally, and Normani walked in with big smiles on their faces. They all had gifts for the baby in their hands and Normani was holding food in hers.

"Hey bestie", Lauren said running towards me and giving me a hug.
"Hey DJ", Normani said handing me the bag of food.
"Hey Dinah", Ally continued.

"Hey guys", I said smiling. "Thanks so much Normani I'm starving", I said stuffing fries in my mouth.

Normani giggled and they all sat down and told me congratulations on the baby. It makes me feel really good to have them here because I am pretty bored in this hospital.

"Where the hell is Y/N?", Lauren asked.

"She's at work"

"Typical", Lauren said rolling her eyes.

I mentally rolled my eyes at Lauren's negativity. Right now I'm too tired to hear Lauren complain about what Y/N is doing because I don't want to hear it right now.

"Anyways. How do you feel?", Ally asked changing the subject.

"I'm really exhausted and I want to go home so bad", I said sighing.

"Well when you get home we're going to have a baby shower for you since we couldn't have the gender reveal", Normani said smiling.

"Thanks Normani", I said smiling. "Did you guys get to see Jai?", I continued.

"Yeah she's actually bigger than I expected", Ally spoke up.

"I know. I was really surprised too"

A few hours went by and Ally and Normani ended up leaving but Lauren insisted that she stay. She said that she wanted to wait until Y/N comes to stay with me. I don't know why because all she did was sit and complain about Y/N.

"So are you letting Y/N move back in?", she asked me.

"I don't know", I said honestly.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean I don't know Lauren", I said frustrated. "I might need some help around the house"

"Ally and I can help"

"Lauren what's your problem with Y/N?", I annoyed.

"It's pretty obvious that you were still sleeping with her even though you weren't together and she never puts you first"

"She's still my wife so of course I still had sex with her and you don't have to worry we won't be having sex for 4-6 weeks or until my vagina is healed up", I said chuckling.

"Dinah it's not funny. I think that you two should——"

Before Lauren could finish, Y/N walked in with a big smile on her face and white roses in her hand. She completely ignored Lauren and gave me a kiss on the lips. It feels could to think that Y/N and I are getting back to where we used to be. Lord knows I missed it.

"Hey Y/N", Lauren said quietly.

"Hey", Y/N said still staring at me. "I'm really sorry about work baby", she continued.

"It's okay but don't make it a habit okay?"

"Of course not"

Y/N and I sat down for awhile just talking. She told me about her day at work and I told her about the dream I had last night. Lauren eventually left and Y/N took Lauren's seat. The nurse came in and handed Jai to me for her first feeding and I'm not going to lie it felt weird even though this isn't the first time I've done this.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something", Y/N spoke up.

"What is it?"

"Will you let me move back in now? I mean I know you're going to need some help around the house"

"Um I actually don't know yet"

"When do you think you'll know?", Y/N asked as she put her hand on my thigh.

"Soon I promise", I said honestly.

"Alright but I really do want to be around DJ"

I could tell that Y/N is genuine with everything that she says. This is the first time that I've seen her not get upset about us not being together. It's just that I don't know how I'm feeling about it yet. I'll figure it out.

———————————————
*COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE

A/N: sorry for the late update guys but I'm really busy studying for finals. Tell me what you think of this chapter!