I Don't Lie Pt. 3 (24)

(Lani pictured above)

Y/N POV
"So why were you in such a rush to leaving me this morning?", Lani asked me.

"I had a lot of work to do and I had to take my wife to the doctor"

"Really? Is she okay?"

"Yeah I thought I told you that she's actually pregnant"

"Oh wow congratulations!", she said excitedly. "Is this your third?"

"Yeah this is the third child"

"Good for you two. You excited?", she asked me.

"Yeah but I'm pretty nervous"

"Why?"

"Because I really want a baby girl and I feel like we're going to end up having another boy"

"Just try to be positive and hopefully it will happen", she smiled.

"I guess you're right. Thanks"

"Of course"

I continued on with my work as Lani continued to stare at me. My office phone went off and I quickly pressed the speaker button figuring that it was probably Shay.

"So I'm going on my lunch break. I was wondering if you or your friend wanted something to eat?", Shay asked me.

I looked up at Lani and raised my eyebrow to know if she wanted something. She nodded her head yes so I continued talking to Shay.

"Uhh yeah that'll be great", I said.

"Okay. What are you in the mood for?", she asked.

"Some Chinese I guess"

"Will do see you in a bit"

Shay hung up the phone and I finished up signing the last few papers that I had to do and stacked them on my desk for when Shay comes back. I rolled my eyes and groaned at the thought of all the work that I would have to do tonight just because Chris seems like he doesn't know how to do his job.

"What's wrong with you?", Lani asked me.

"I'm stressed with all of this work", I said sighing.

"Why don't you ever take a fucking break?"

"Because everything always seems to fall apart whenever I leave and I can't have that"

"2 weeks vacation won't hurt Y/N"

"I know but I'll have that when Christmas comes but until then I have to work my ass off"

Lani shaker her head at me and sighed deeply while giving me a look.

"Come here", she spoke.

"Huh?", I asked totally confused.

"I said come here", Lani said pulling my chair towards her.

I'm not gonna lie when Lani pulled my chair in front of her, I could not stop staring at her breasts. It was like she purposely wore this shirt to turn me the fuck on.

"I'll be right back. I have to place a phone call for my job", she said. "Sit right here, close your eyes and don't move. Just sit in your thoughts."