Hypocrite (10)

Jason POV
I walked into my favorite spot for food and followed behind someone who led me to my table. I was supposed to be meeting up with Normani and Y/N so they should already be here by now. When I sat down, I looked around and saw no sight of them so I ordered our food in advance considering that I knew what they usually ate. After a few minutes, Normani came inside the restaurant looking fine liked she always did and sat across from.

"Hey Jason", she said putting her purse down.

"Hey Normani you look nice"

"Thanks so do you"

"Thank you"

I used to have a crush on Normani but when she told me that she was gay I stopped flirting with her. A figure stepped into my gaze bringing me back to reality.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late, I got held up with the boys", Y/N said sitting next to Normani.

"You're good I already ordered he food anyway"

"Thanks man"

We all began talking to each other and updating each other on our lives.

"So Normani how are you and Camila?", Y/N asked her.

"I told you Camila and I broke up when she left the group"

"Yeah right", I said chuckling.

"I'm not going to tell Dinah if that's what you're afraid of. I know my wife has a big mouth", Y/N said honestly.

"Fine we're still together okay?"

"Nice I like you two together anyway"

"Same", I agreed with Y/N.

A different server finally brought our food to the table. It was Solana and she looked ravishing as always. She said hey to everyone and placed everything on the table.

"Um Y/N I'm sorry but can I talk to you before you leave?", Solana said awkwardly.

"Sure no problem you wanna sit down?", she asked her.

"I think uh you'd rather here this in private"

"Um okay let's go"

Y/N got up and followed behind Solana. I wonder what was so serious that she had to pull Y/N away from the table.

"Do you know what's going on?", Normani asked me.

"No you?"

"Nope"

Y/N POV
"Solana what's going on?", I asked her worried.

"Just promise you won't be pissed because I'm just telling you what I saw", Solana said with a sad face.

"Yeah I promise"

"Has Okay well last night I worked dinner hours and I'm your wife was on a date with this rapper I know um G-Eazy"

I don't know what Solana was talking about because Dinah told me that she was at the studio so I was confused.

"You sure that it was Dinah because you know you might have gotten her confused with someone else?", I asked kind of pissed off.

"I thought you might think that so I took pictures"

I watched Solana took out her phone and handed it to me. I looked at the picture and saw this guy who I assumed was Gerald touching her on her hands which she didn't seem to mind. Everyone in the restaurant looked frozen to me for a few seconds. I can't believe Dinah would lie to me like that.