Chapter 10: Celebration

Depuis le début

"That's cause you won't admit it." Alisa says pouting.

"Admit what?" I ask her. I think I know where this is going and I'm not liking it.

"That you have a crush." Alisa says as I choke on my drink. Dammit Alisa!

"Really?!" Kasumi says with her attention caught.

"With who?" Rimi asks.

"Tell us." Saaya says with interest clear in her eyes.

"Oh God..." I say turning to Alisa. "Alisa."

"Hehehe~" Was all she had to say.

"So who is it (Y/N)?" Saaya asks with eyes sparkling.

"It's no use hiding who you love since we now know." Tae says. Wait, love?!

"What do you mean love?!" I exclaim at Tae. "I'm not even sure what I feel yet!"

"So you admit that you have a crush." Tae concludes. Oh come on!

"Just man up and admit who you like." Arisa says smugly.

"The thing is it may not just be one girl." Alisa adds as I suddenly pale. Oh no. Alisa what have you done...

"Ehhhhh!!" Kasumi, Saaya, Tae and Rimi exclaim.

"What do you think you are?! A harem protagonist?!" Arisa yells at me.

"I already told you I'm not sure what I feel or who I exactly like yet!" I yell back at her.

"So you do admit it." Tae says.

"Liking more than one girl, that's just weird..." Arisa says looking at me with disgust. Please stop.

"Come on, please stop." I say lowering my head.

"Just admit it already (Y/N)." Alisa says patting my back.

"Ugghhh... this is your fault Alisa." I accuse her as I raise my head as she just looks amused by all this.

"Fine, I admit that I find them attractive, but I'm not sure if it's a crush just yet." I give up and admit.

"You still haven't told us who they are yet." Tae says.

"Yeah." Saaya adds.

"Ummmm..." I trail off ,clearly I'm too embarrassed to admit who.

"It's the girls from Pastel Palettes and Roselia." Alisa answers for me.

"Eh, Really?" Kasumi asks.

"..." All I can do is look to the side.

"10 girls huh?" Tae says. Sorry if I find 10 girls attractive.

"What a playboy." Arisa says. Please stop Alisa, I mean Arisa. Actually, both of you please stop.

"*Sigh* Even if I do have a crush I know that it won't work out. So I should give up now." I say dejectedly. "I have no chance..."

"Don't say that. Come on, you know I hate it when you say that." Alisa says looking at me concerned.

"If anything I think you have a chance." Alisa says. "So don't get so down in the dumps."

"What makes you say that?" I ask her.

"Well, call it a girl's intuition but from what I can see that some of them like you." Alisa. "Namely Aya, Hina, Maya, Chisato, Lisa and Sayo. Although I'm not too sure about Eve, Yukina, Ako and Rinko."

"Your just trying to make me feel better aren't you?" I say clearly in denial. It just seems to good to be true.

"No, I am telling the truth." Alisa says to me seriously. "I may mess with you, but I won't lie to you in a way that can break your heart (Y/N)."