JIMIN'S EATING CHICKEN.

It's been three days since Jimin and Jk fought. In college, Jimin and Jk acted pretty normal towards eachother which they mostly do but the beef is still there.

Through Hoseok, Kate got informed that Jk and Valerie recently started to fight because of me. Val tried to display me as negative but Jk being my bestie friend, defended me which ended up in a fight.

But now since the step brothers fought, they both are no longer in a fight. In fact, they are more closer to eachother than before.

Or maybe, Jk just wants me to get jealous. Because, I have a feeling that he has started to like me. Just a little.....Oh God, why is he so hot?

On the side note, he doesn't talk to me properly. Short replies that's it. He doesn't ask me about my day like he used to. He just....changed. But I believe that he'll continue to fight for me against Valerie.

"Welcome party is going to be lit, Hana" Kate nudged.

"Oh sure," I smiled.

"I'm already having hopes that you'll win it,"

"I-"

We bumped into Valerie.

"You-" she stopped as Jk was right beside her. She smiled to him. He replied her smile but when he looked at me, he just kissed her cheek and walked away.

"Val-"

"See Hana? The interest isn't just there. Also, the bossom queen will be me,"

"We'll see about that,"

"Kate!" I tried to shush her up as I can't imagine myself competing Valerie.

Summer and Penelope laughed heavily.

"Surely. You'll just watch how beautiful and expensive my outfit is just going to be. The guys are going to go crazy and the votes will be mine,"

"Yeah but Ha-"

"Sure. V-Valerie. I'll vote for you too,"

"Just as expected twit," she threw the shake towards me before walking flawlessly.

"What're you doing!?"

"Shut up, Kate." I placed her shake into the bin as I recalled about to the text in which she mentioned Chris. "I do not want more beef,"

"But don't you want to make it up to Jk?"

"I do but-"

"That's the chance."

"Huh?"

"What the freak is trying to explain is that-" Amis interrupted. "When you'll enter the contest and you'll win then you'll earn yourself a dance with Jk as everybody already knows that Jk's going to win. And in that dance, you can recover your bitter friendship with him,"

"Rude,"

I thought about it for a while as Amis and Kate got into an arguement. They do have a point.