1.10 H2O master

Asha watches over Gumi's saddle, Zulu asleep in her lap, as Appa sinks lower and lower, nearly sinking into the water. Rubbing her eyes (well aware of the growing bags under them), she lets some slack off on the reigns, signaling Gumi to lower; which he does, staying a good amount higher than Appa as Asha watches as Aang groans into his hands. 

"I'm not one to complain, but can't Appa fly any higher?"  Sokka groans looking to the driver of the bison. Asha snickers to herself at the blatant white lie.

"I have an idea, why don't we all get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole. " Aang snaps, turning to Sokka, his own eyes having large, dark bags under them. 

"I'd love to! Climb on everyone!" Sokka stops to turn, shaking his butt at the air bender.  "Sokka's  ready for takeoff!" The only response being Momo jumping onto his back. 

"Look, we're all just a little tired and cranky because we've been flying for two day straight, even Zulu's tuckered out." Katara tries, defusing the situation. Said raptor was currently wrapped tightly in a wool blanket, snoring away.

"It's not entirely our fault either, when I woke up at the North pole, they were well hidden, needed someone to help me out of the maze when I left ." Asha looked to Appa's saddle, getting blank stares in response. 

"Face it, there's noting up here!" Sokka yells, Asha looking forward with a huff only to rapidly pull Gumi's reigns, pulling him higher in the air. Ice starts to rapidly shoot towards Appa, barely missing Gumi. Securing Zulu to Gumi's saddle, who was now awake, Asha jumps to Appa, helping the fallen to their feet. More ice shoots at Appa, Asha falling back as she tries to help Katara. Gumi lets out a groan in response, looking like he wants to go closer. She manages to hold on however. She looks around to see familiar skiffs approach.

"It's me! It's me!" Asha yells waving to a group of water benders who look at her with surprise, bringing their arms back to themselves, stopping the ice from hitting Appa again. 

"They're water benders! Asha, we found them!" Katara yells to the girl, whose laughing to herself as flashbacks wrack her mind. 

___

Asha tightens her jacket around her, back in her water tribe clothing, and adjusts Zulu, who was currently wrapped in a shawl around her. Blankets laid within the portable crib, Zulu wrapping herself tighter into them.  The bender watches as blankets are piled onto her other reptile, Gumi, who lays his head near a freshly made fire.  Walking towards the others, Asha notices the Southern water tribes in their traditional clothing. 

It's as they float on Appa towards the castle (Aang driving with Asha right next to him) that Asha recognizes a familiar face, Sokka gawking as she passes in a small boat. She had beautiful white hair which was elaborately styled, and a luxurious purple coat all of which were all to familiar to the air bender.

"This place is beautiful." Katara sits amazed at the sight of the building around her, Asha smiling in pride. 

"Yea, she is." Sokka mutters, falling to Appa's tail. 

"You mean Princess Yue?" Asha looks behind them, the same princess that found her in the first place floating peacefully away.

"You know her?!" Sokka had jumped into Asha's face, waking Zulu in the process.

 "Uhh, yeah?" 

___

"Tonight, we celebrate the arrival of our brother and sister from the Southern Tribe, both of which have brought very special people. People whom many thought disappeared from the world until now, " He gestures to Asha and Aang, both nodding, greeting him. "The Avatar and his Onsra!" He pauses as the crowd cheers before him. "We also celebrate my daughter's 16 birthday." He steps back as princess Yue walks up to them, smiling at Asha, who returns it.