Chapter 9: Training and Y/n's Sacred Gear

Start from the beginning

Raynare's mind - 'Wow, he has a soft and smooth hair, I love it. *giggle*' She thought happily.

Kalawarner - Y/n is sure a kind, sweet and caring person, isn't he? She said while staring at you.

Koneko - You can say that again.

Rias - And that's the thing we like about him, right girls?

All girls (except Rias) - Yeah.

Akeno - Oh I know! How about we share Y/n?

Kaye - What do you mean, share him?

Akeno - You know, each of us will take a turn and do something lovely or sweet to him stuff like that.

Rias - That sounds a great idea, Akeno. Is everyone agree with her?

All girls (except Akeno and Rias) - Yes. We agree.

Suddenly, you wake up, let go of the hug, and rubbed your eyes. You then rise up from Raynare's lap and look at your watch and it tells, 3:20 p.m.

Y/n - Oh it's 3:20 p.m. That means I have 10 minutes to train more. You know what? Everyone! I will train all of you right now.

Kalawarner - Wait, I thought Rias and her peerage will train. Not all of us.

Y/n - Just in case something bad happens, you are prepared.

Kalawarner - I understand.

All of them stood up and proceed to the field.

Y/n - First things off, I want Isabelle to train first. Since she possess a Sacred Gear called Boosted Gear, I'll train her to her maximum potential.

Isabelle - Fine with me. Boosted Gear! She said as red gauntlet appeared on her right arm.

Raynare - Why don't you use a Sacred Gear as well, Y/n? When I sense it, it is kinda similar to the Red Dragon Empress though it only differs in color but the powers and abilities is almost the same with her.

Rias - Rayner is right, Y/n. I sensed that to you as well.

Y/n - Okay. Boosted Gear! He said as black gauntlet appeared on your right arm.

You were amazed that you summoned a black gauntlet on your right arm.

(Replace the green orb with red)

Y/n - Whoa! I didn't know that I have this kind of Gear. Even my friends way back in Universe 7 didn't know about this.

Isabelle - Well now you know. Come on, Y/n. Let's fight. She said excitedly.

Y/n - Right.

Isabelle and Y/n rushed at full speed ready for a punch. When their fists hit with each other, it created a massive shockwave and strong winds that knocks back everything in its path.