Chapter 8: Duel between the Rooks

Start from the beginning

As you let a final yell, the multiplier on your Kaioken was increased from 2 to 2.5 multiplier.

Y/n (Kaioken X2.5) - I need to finish this quick before my body collapse.

You then instantly teleported to them and began to uppercut Xuelan that sends her flying above the sky. While in the air, you fly above at your fastest speed, and smack her body and with your two hands and that sends her to the ground, creating a loud thud and large explosion.

Riser and his peerage gasped in shock as his rooks were being defeated by a filthy and weak mortal.

While you are done with Xuelan, you then grabbed Isabela, who tried to punch you but you simply caught her hand and crush it. Isabela then yelled in pain as she hold her hand. You then teleported behind her and performed the German Suplex.

(Just imagine you are the one who grab her body and performed the suplex)

To make sure that she won't stand up, you stomp her face and said,

Y/n (Kaioken X2.5) - I win.

Isabela then gritted her teeth in anger that she was defeated by a mere mortal.

Y/n (Kaioken X2.5) - Riser, I win. That means I'll train Rias and the others for 10 days. You said as you deactivate your Kaioken and your Siphoning Magic as well.

Riser gritted his and teeth and he said,

Riser - Fine. The deal is on. *as she approached Isabela* I'm disappointed in you, Isabela. I am hoping a good fight but you lost to that filthy and weak mortal. He said disappointed.

Isabela - I-I-I'm sorry, master.

Riser (irritated) - No. I won't accept any pathetic excuses from you. From this day on, you will no longer be my Rook.

While hearing those words, Isabela became sad while Rias and her peerage approached her and they comfort her.

Rias - Don't worry, you gave Y/n a good and decent fight. Trust me, when Riser remove you, Y/n will do something about it. She while rubbing Isabela's back gently.

Isabela then wiped a tear from her eye and she said,

Isabela - Really?

Isabelle - Yeah. If anything bad happens, just approach him and everything will be fine. Trust me, Y/n is a really good guy.

Isabela - Thank you so much, everyone. I needed that.

Isabelle - Don't mention it. By the way, the next time we meet, let's go all-out okay?

Isabela - You got it.

Isabela then went to you and said nervously and blushing,

Isabela - T-T-T-Thank you f-f-for calling m-m-me a beautiful l-l-lady. No one told me that except you.