Chapter 33: Final Battle

(Jade POV)

        It would seem that you have something we want." Enma smiled at me. 

"I'll rip your throat at." Nayumi growled; getting in front of me. 

Akio appeared in front of him, and his hand went into her stomach. Her clawed hand went into his shoulder as she growled in pain. 

"You have something we wanted as well." he pulled his hand, and he held up a piece of the jewel. 

"The missing chip is in Jade's forehead." Akio smiled as he handed the black jewel piece to Enma. 

"Nayumi!" I exclaimed as she fell to her knees. A foot connected with my chest, and the air was knocked out of me. Panic filled my body just like it had everytime Nayumi had done this. There was pain in my forehead, and I knew Akio had cut the jewel out. 

"Now for these." he pulled the jewel pieces from the pouch on my hip, but I was unable to do anything. I was desperately grasping for air. 

"Very good, Akio. I'm glad we made a deal." Enma chuckled. 

"Let me fuse them." Sakura said. 

"Make it quick." Enma said; handing her all the pieces. 

"Dammit Jade!" Nayumi cursed, and I looked at her. She was in pain, and couldn't move much. 

Gasping for air, I stood and stumbled towards her. I dropped to my knees, and concentrated a small amount of spiritual energy to my hand. I placed it on her wound, and neutralized the poison. Once the poison was gone, her wound healed immediately. 

"There you go." Nayumi said as she slammed her hand into my back; thrusting air back into my burning lungs. We stood up, and faced the three. 

"Sakura! Put the four of us in a barrier!" Enma growled as we charged towards her. Enma grapped Nayumi, and Akio grabbed me while the barrier formed. 

"Don't touch me!" I growled, and kicked Akio into the barrier. Nayumi didn't say anything, but she did the same with Enma. 

"Ready?" Nayumi asked me; putting her back against mine. 

"As much as I'll ever be." I said; pulling my swords out. 

"Sakura! Sesshomaru and the fox demon are coming. Hurry!" Enma growled as he stood back up. 

"I'm done." she smiled; holding up a completed necklace. 

"We'll finish these two off. You take care of the mutt and fox-" Enma stopped talking as Sesshomaru entered the room, and stabbed Sakura with Bakusaiga in a single movement. Sakura fell dead instantly, but her barrier still stood. 

"We'll handle these two, dog. Sti back and relax." Nayumi said, and Sesshomaru finally looked at her. His eyes widened, and he actually dropped his sword. "Let's get this over with, Jade." 

"Let's." I smiled, and charged Akio. 

"Come on, sweetheart! You can be the queen of this world! I do have a fondness for you." Akio smiled, but I didn't answer. 

"Jade! Don't be rash! There's only one way to beat them, but first we have to break the barrier! Aim for it!" Nayumi yelled at me, and I listened. I aimed for Akio, knowing he would dodge. He moved to the side, and my blade hit the barrier. Causing a crack. 

"Wench!" Akio cursed, and kicked me in the side. I focused spiritiual powers to my back, and another crack formed as I slammed into the barrier. I let out a pained laughed as I saw Nayumi causing cracks all over it without getting herself hurtl like me.