Chapter Three: Let the Training Begin

"Does you back still hurt?" Sesshomaru asked when he realized she wasn't moving.

"No. It's fine now." Jade said; pulling the armor back on, "What's your name again?"

"Sakura. I served under Lady Nayumi." Sakura replied.

"Huh." was Jade's only reply.

"Do you remember her?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Why, fluffy? Hoping I'm going to get all of Nayumi's memories?" Jade teases; she still didn't know his name.

"You sound like Nayumi. She always called Lord Sesshomaru dog." Sakura laughed.

"Sesshomaru is your name?" Jade asked.

"Yes." was his only reply.

"You didn't even know his name?" Sakura asked with a laugh.

"Nope, and I'll probably still call him fluffy." Jade said with a shrug.

"Whatever, human." Sesshomaru shrugged.

"The sun is coming up. We should probably get back to the village." Jade said; she was beginning to be uneasy with Sakura around. She had to tell Sesshomaru about her dream, but she didn't know when she was going to get a chance.

"Sakura, I need to talk with Jade alone." Sesshomaru said; almost like he read her mind.

"Okay! I'll see you two later!" Sakura said with a smile.

"Tell me about your dream." Sesshomaru said when she was gone.

"What? Can you read my mind?" Jade asked.

"Only when you thought about needing to tell me something. Nayumi use to be able to make a Death Connection when she needed to tell me someting. I guess that trait was passed onto you, but you don't have to travel to the boarder of this world and the next." Sesshomaru shrugged.

"I'll pretend I know what you talking about." Jade mumbled, "But my dream was about Nayumi's death. Everyone was cryng except Sakura. She was standing behind all of you-" Jade's words were cut off by darkness.

        "You will not tell him about your dream. You will forget your dream." a voice said from the darkness.

"What? No, I can't forget it." Jade argued; becoming confused.

"Forget the dream." the voice reeated.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but I'm not going to take orders from some random voice." Jade said; putting her hands on her hips.

Stubborn wench!" the voice cursed.

"Excuse me?" Jade said; raising an eyebrow.

"Forget your dream." the voice said; all paitence gone.

"Whatever you're trying to do isn't working." Jade said; already over this conversation.

"How are you even stronger than Nayumi!" the voice yelled.

"Wait,  I know this voice! Sakura! Come out." Jade ordered.

"Nayumi would have recognized my voice long before now. You have a lot to learn." Sakura laughed, but Jade still couldn't see anything in the dark.

"Shut up. I just met you." Jade shrugged.

"Do you feel it?" Sakura asked.

"Feel what? The urge to punch you in the face? Yeah, I feel it." Jade replied.

"No, Nayumi's soul scratching to escape. Those marks on your back aren't just for show." Sakura laughed.

"What are they?" Jade asked.