Chapter Seventeen: Homebound

Hi Everyone! I'm going to be switching over to Jade's and Sesshomaru's point of view for this chapter! Idk, might be for more than just this chapter, but I figured I'd do something new! Just figured I'd warn you! 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jade POV)

        I slowly started to open my eyes, but I wasn't having much luck. My eyelids were still heavy, and all I really wanted was more sleep. 

"Lord Sesshomaru! She's waking up!" I heard Hychi yell, and all I wanted to do was tell him to quiet down. My head was throbbing!

"Jade." I heard Sesshomaru's monotone voice said. 

"I'm not awake yet." I managed to mumbled. 

"We're leaving soon so hurry and get up." he said. 

"Go away, Fluffy. I'm sleeping in today." I mumbled; pulling the blanket over my head. Almost immediatly after the words left my mouth, I was thrown over his shoulder. 

"Put me dooown!" I whined. 

"You can sleep on my back, just get ready to leave." he sighed; setting me on my feet. A landing I didn't stick very well. When he wasn't supporting my weight anymore, my knees buckled under me. 

"Ow." I moaned as I hit the floor. 

"Jade!" Hychi exclaimed, and was by my side in a instant. 

"I'm fine." I sighed, but couldn't get up. 

"Nayumi was always week after using spells like that." I heard Sesshomaru mutter. 

"She told me to use it." I said; looking up at him. 

"I see. I have no doubt it was far too strong for you to weild properly yet. Hychi, gather Jade's things. We will be going back to Lady Kaede's village for the time being." Sesshomaru said, then was gone. 

"Do you need anything?" Hychi asked me. 

"I gotta pee." I sighed; looking at the ground. 

"I'll go get Karin." Hychi smiled, then headed down the hallway. 

        "I don't need help to pee." I muttered; finally able to force myself to my feet. I awkwardly stumbled to the bathroom, but made it without any incidents. 

"Jade!" I heard Hychi's panicked voice yell. 

"I'm in the bathroom!" I called back; my voice cracking slightly. 

        Hello Jade, I hear you're too weak to wield Nayumi's power. Sakura's voice chimed between my ears. 

"Sakura." I whispered. 

Hi, long time no see. I understand Nayumi healed the stupid shrine maiden, but doesn't really matter. You knowing my real intentions won't get you very far. You're still far too weak to take me on. She laughed. 

Wanna bet that! I yelled in my head. 

So eager to get yourself kill. What a pity. You really should wait until you can at least walk properly before you start making threats. She laughed again, and the sound of her voice was really started to piss me off. 

Get out of my head! I growled, and I felt spiritual power rush up my spine. 

Ah! Her scream of pain made my ears ring, but after that it was quiet.