Chapter Twenty-Five: Jade's First Kiss

(Jade POV)

        "I WILL KILLYOU!!!" I yelled as I threw a punch towards Akio. I missed; hitting the tree behind him. "Get back here!" I growled; pulling my fist from the hole in the tree my blow caused. 

"Sorry, sweetheart! Can't let you bruise my face!" he laughed; dodging me. 

"YOU PERVERTED BASTARD! GET BACK HERE!" I was fuming. 

"You should be flattered, sweetheart!" he called as he ran.

"I WILL NOT BE FLATTERED THAT YOU TOUCHED MY BUTT!!!" my blood was boiling, and I was determined to end him. 

"I only do it to the pretty ones." he laughed as he pinned me against a tree. 

"I hate you." I growled; bringing my knee up and into his groin. His face twisted in pain as he fell to the ground. 

"Jade!" Hychi yelled; tackling me before I could hit Akio again. 

"Don't protect him!" I snapped. 

"Calm down!" Hychi pleaded. 

"Jade." Sesshomaru's voice startled me. 

"I'm going to kill him." I growled; making Sesshomaru sigh. 

"What did he do this time?" he asked. 

"Akio-kun touched Jade's butt." Rin laughed. Sesshomaru's head whipped to look at the demon. Akio was still laying on the ground; holding his family jewels. 

"Do as you wish." Sesshomaru said; never moving from the rock he sat on. 

"Hear that! Your feathered ass is mine!" I growled; ripping from Hychi's grasp. 

"That's more like it." I didn't know what happened. I was now laying on the ground with Akio on top of me. "You're so cute when you're angry." he teased. 

"Then I must be drop dead gorgeous right now." I growled. 

"Always." he smiled at me. 

"You two cut it out." Sesshomaru's cold voice made Akio groan, but he complied. 

"Bastard." I growled; rolling out from under him, and kicking him in the side. The impact sent him into the river that we were resting by. 

"You never cease to amaze me." Akio beamed as he jumped onto the bank. 

"You're going to cease from breathing." I grumbled under my breath. 

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken yelled; running from where ever Sesshomaru had sent him. 

"Hn." Sesshomaru didn't even bother to look at him. 

"There are no signs of the cat demons or Nayumi around this area." Jaken said. 

"Let's keep moving then." I said; heading up river. 

"Yes! Sister Jade is right!" Rin laughed; chasing after me. 

        Before we left on this trip, Rin had decided that she wanted to travel with Sesshomaru again, and everyone agreed that she was old enough to make her choice. 

"Stupid humans." I heard Jaken mutter, but I ignored him. Something I was good at. 

        "So, sweetheart, why don't we take a walk." Akio said; matching my pace. 

"Shove off." I sighed. 

"You're so cold! How about I warm you up!" he exclaimed. 

"I'm going to warm myself up with your blood." I growled.