Chapter Fifteen: Dead....ALIVE!!...dead again...

"How are you feeling?" Nayumi asked. 

"I'm feeling a little better." Jade replied weakly. 

"I have no doubt that, by night fall, you will have regained control of your body." Nayumi nodded as she looked Jade's spirit over. 

"How's everyone?" Jade asked. 

"Woried, but fine." Nayumi shrugged. 

"How do you feel about seeing Sesshomaru again?" Jade said after a moment of silence. 

"I don't." Nayumi replied, but Jade could tell she was lying. 

"Oh." Jade decided not to push.

"This should do the trick. Brace yourself." Nayumi chuckled. 

"Uhhhh what do you have planned?" Jade asked; her eyes getting big when Nayumi's hand started to glow. 

"This will probably hurt a little." Nayumi said. Before Jade could ask anymore questions, Nayumi slammed her hand into Jade's chest. 

        "OW!!" Jade yelled; flipping over on her stomach as she woke up. 

"Jade!" Hychi and Kiyoshi exclaimed at the same time. Sesshomaru didn't say anything, but he was the first person by her side. 

"How did you know it was me?" Jade coughed. 

"Your eyes are back to being green." Hychi pointed out. 

"Oh. I wasn't aware they had changed." she mumbled. 

"Yeah. Nayumi's are brown." Kiyoshi added. 

"What's wrong?" Sesshomaru asked as she clutched her chest. 

"Nayumi is a doctor with horrible bedside manners." Jade muttered as she stood up. "Where are we?" 

"Mount Wassami. The monk is letting us stay in the temple until we leave." Hychi answered. 

"I gotta pee." Jade mumbled, but she fell to her knees when she took a step. "Dammit!" 

"Jade? Are you okay?" Hychi asked; worry filling his voice. 

"Fine." Jade said; standing again, but falling when she tried to walk. 

"Jade." Sesshomaru warned. 

"I'm fine!" Jade snapped; this time managing to walk a couple of steps before she fell. 

        "Dammit!" she cursed; punching the floor, and making a hole in it. "Oops." she mumbled. 

"She's strong too." Kiyoshi swallowed. 

"Here you go, miss." Monk Michio said as he walked into their room. 

"What is it?" Jade asked as she looked at the purple liquid he handed her. 

"Medicine. It will help." he smiled. 

"What the hell. Bottoms up." Jade sighed; downing it in one drink. "Oh my, that taste horrible!" 

"Yes, but it's very effective." the old man laughed. 

"Oh! I really gotta pee!" Jade groaned; her desperation gave her enough energy to make it to the bathrrom this time. 

        "Dammit!" everyone heard her curse as she was walking back to their room. 

"You're hopeless." Sesshomaru said with a smirk as he appeared beside her. 

"Shut up." Jade mumbled; accepting his help.