Chapter 32: Traitor

Just wanted to let everyone know that this story is coming to an end :,( but I plan on writing another Inuyasha FanFic afterwards! I don't know what it will be called yet, but I've already started thinking of some ideas. I won't start putting up any chapters for it until this one is done, thought. 

Thanks for all the votes and comments! 

Keep reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jade POV)

        "Mom! I'm going to be leaving soon!" I yelled through the house.

I had been in this time for two weeks, and I was pretty much healed up. My wrist didn't hurt anymore either.

"Guess that happenes when you're not constantly having to punch someone." I mumbled. 

"Okay sweetie!" my mom yelled back at me. 

        "When will you be back?" Grandpa Sota asked. 

"I don't know. Hopefully soon." I smiled as I got ready to jump into the well. 

"Be careful." my mom gave me a sad smile. 

"I will." I jumped into the well before the tears had a chance to fall. 

(Sesshomaru POV)

        "Stupid girl! How dare she keep Lord Sesshomaru waiting!" Jaken exclaimed. I threw a rock at his head, and he fel backwards. "FORGIVE ME, LORD SESSHOMARU!" 

"Hn." I was sitting under a tree, with my eyes closed, as I waited for Jade to return. I felt no need to go retrieve her. 

"Lord Sesshomaru, do you think we have a chance of winning ths fight?" Hychi asked me. 

"Yes." was all I said. I caught Jade's smell, and opened my eyes in time to see the well go dark. 

"Stupid human!" Jaken exclaimed; hitting her on the head with his staff as she was climbing out of the well. 

"Ah!" she exclaimed as she started to fall backwards. I appeared by the well, standing on Jaken, and caught her arm. "Thanks." she mumbled as I finished pulling her out. 

"Hn." I mumbled, but kept a hold of her arm. 

"I'm going to kill that stupid little toad!" she growled; rubbing her head. 

"Please take mercy on me!" Jaken exclaimed; hiding behind my leg. 

"Don't kill him." I grabbed Jaken by his shirt, and tossed him to Jade. 

"Fine." she growled, but started beating him. 

"I'M SORRY! STOP HITTING ME YOU STUPID GIRL!!!" Jaken screamed.

(Jade POV)

        I was falling backwards, and my head hurt. "Ah!" I scremed, and then a clawed hand grapped my wrist. "Thanks." I mumbled as Sesshomaru pulled me from the well. 

"Hn." was his only response, but he sitll held my arm. 

"I'm going to kill that stupid little toad!" I growled as I rubbed my head, and looked around for Jaken. 

"Please take mercy on me!" Jaken cried as he hid behind Sesshomaru's leg. 

"Don't kill him." Sesshomaru said as he tossed Jaken to me. 

"Fine." growled, and started hitting him. 

"I'M SORRY! STOP HITTIN GME YOU STUPID GIRL!!!" Jaken screamed at me.