Chapter Nineteen: Borrowed Strength

(Nayumi POV)

        I ran at Enma. Whether I could win or not, I was going to try. 

"Just give up." he laughed; easily knocking me to the side. 

"Thanks." I laughed; grabbing Katana as I flew over her. 

"Good. A sword battle." he laughed; pulling his out. 

"No!" I gasped; I recongized the ruby red blade all too well. 

"Yes. The Blade of Blood. They strongest sword known to man kind! I can already feel the power rushing though me!" he yelled, and he was right. The power from the sword rushed through his entire body. The overwhelming power made me nauseous. 

"Doesn't matter. I don't care what kind of sword you have. I'll still be reading you a bed time story today!" I yelled, and charged again. "I'm sorry." I whispered to Katana before our blades clashed. 

"What do you think your weak little sword can accomplish?" Enma laughed; easily pushing me back. 

"Enough." I snapped; hiding how dizzy I was from the demonic aurora swirling around in the air. 

        Don't you dare give up! I will personally drag you back into my subconscious if you even think about it! Jade snapped at me. 

I won't give up, but I can't win this. It was next to impossible before he pulled out that sword. If I clash too many times, then Katana will break. I won't risk her safety! I snapped back. 

If it comes to that, then you put her up, and fight barehanded! You're the one who told me to never stop fighting! No matter what! I smiled at Jade's determination. 

She's had me stab her just so you could fight him. She believes in you. Katana said; making me smile more. 

"I don't know what you're smiling at, but I'm going to wipe it off your face!" Enma yelled; charging me. 

"Bring it, kitty!" I yelled; charging him as well. 

Our blades crashed together, but I didn't stop there. I brought my foot around; landing a kick to his side. It wouldn't have done much damage, but I sent spiritual energy to my shin at the last minute. His cry for pain made me smile more, and I grabbed his wrist. Spiritual power seared his skin, and he quickly dropped his sword. 

"You little wench!" he yelled; punching me in the jaw. 

He's stronger than most. I thought as I flew backwards. My jaw was cracked, but I chose to ignore it. 

"You're slacking off! Don't you dare take me lightly!" I snarled as I stood up. 

"I'm starting to see that I shouldn't. You're much stronger than you were given credit for. Sakura always boasted about how she was stronger." he laughed; picking his sword up. 

What! My eyes went wide. What the hell happened to his wrist! I just burnt him! 

"I see you noticed." he laughed, "That's right. My wirst is already healed! Just because hit hurt, doesn't mean it was going to last. " 

"Just what the hell are you?" I whispered. 

"Exactly what my names means!" he appeared in front of me, "Ruler of Hades!" 

"Ha! You're living in a pipe dream!" I laughed. 

"I might be, or I might not be. Feel my power, and tell me your opinion!" he yelled; his hand glowing red as he lifted me up by the collar.