Chapter 5: Danger

Start from the beginning

Koneko - Y/n! We're so glad your alive! She said happily while wiping her tears from her eyes.

Y/n (weakly) - Don't...... worry girls...... I'll protect....... all of you......... even it will...... cost...... of my....... life. You said in between your breaths.

Y/n (weakly) - Akeno.......

Akeno (while wiping her tears from her eyes) - Yes, sweetie?

Y/n (weakly) - Search for.... my pocket....... there is a...... pouch there........

Akeno then use her hand to search for your pocket. When she touch something, she grabbed that thing and pull her hand, revealing a pouch.

Y/n (weakly) - Good..... now get one Senzu...... Bean for...... me...... I'll explain later....... what Senzu.... Bean is.

Akeno then grabbed a Senzu Bean and placed it on your mouth.

When you chew the bean, the hole from your stomach and on your chest is slowly healing as well as your injuries from all over your body is slowly disappearing.

After a minute, you slowly rise up from the ground, fully healed. You yell getting the fallen angels and Rias's attention.

Y/n - Alright! Now I'm back in a-Oof!

You were tackled by 4 beautiful girls and they are hugging you tightly.

All 4 girls - Y/n! We're so glad that your back! They said while smiling genuinely to you.

You then smiled sweetly at them as you hug them back one by one.

Y/n - Okay. Now I'm back, would all of you please release me so that I can stand?

Isabelle - Oh, sorry about that. It's just we're so happy that you are back. She said as she and the other girls stood up.

Y/n - Once again, I'll protect all of you even it will cost my life. You said happily to them.

The girls blushed on your touching words and they smiled like there was no tomorrow.

Y/n - Now then, *as you look at Rias and the Fallen Angels* Rias, get over here! I'll deal with them. You called.

When Rias then turned around, she saw her love of her life and she ran towards you. Later, Rias tackled you for a hug and she said,

Rias (crying happily) - Y/n! *sniff* I'm so glad *sniff* your back! She said while hugging you tightly.

You then hugged her back and said,

Y/n - Yeah. Me too. I'm so glad I'm back. *as you glare at Raynare and Kalawarner who were in shock.* You'll pay for what you have done to me. You said angrily as you proceed to your battle stance.

Raynare - I-I-Impossible! H-H-How? She said dumbfounded.

Y/n *as you show to them a pouch* - It's because of this.

Kalawarner - And what is that?

Y/n - This pouch contains Senzu Beans. I'll explain that later. Right now, I have to deal with the both of you, you dumbasses.

Raynare and Kalawarner gritted their teeth in anger.

Kalawarner - Who are you calling us dumbasses?! You'll pay for insulting us! *as she and Raynare formed a light spear from their hand* Now die, you filthy human!

They said as they threw the light spears to you.

Y/n - Correction, I'm not a human. Siphon Mode: Activate! You said as you formed a purple magic circle on your right hand as all of the girls including the devils gasped in shock that Y/n is neither a devil, angel or fallen angel.