Chapter IV - Bechloe: My Wife & Kids

Start from the beginning

Chloe gazed down at baby Elijah and watched her little boy look up at her with his mama's eyes. The mother melted and kissed his head then he began to stir and cry.

"Oop, someone's hungry!" Chloe stated.

"You might wanna look away for this, El," Beca told her daughter.

"Why?"

"Because mommy has to feed Elijah and she has to take her top off."

"Oh... Why?"

Beca turned to her wife, not wanting to have the 'chat' with her five-year-old daughter.

"Because that's where the milk comes from, honey," Chloe explained. "When mommies have babies, they get milk in their breasts so they can feed their babies. I fed you the same way."

"Eww!" Elysia screwed up her face in disgust.

"Don't you 'ew'. You loved it," Beca said with a smirk.

"Yuck!" Elysia sat back on the floor and began colouring in her colouring books, allowing Chloe to pull her top up and put Elijah on her breast.

Thankfully, he latched quickly and began sucking.

"Ah," Chloe hissed.

"You okay?" Beca fretted.

"Yes. He's just really hungry," she chuckled.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. It actually feels good, in a way. He's taking the pressure off. My boobs have been so sore so it's good to have them empty out a bit."

"Whatever floats your boat, babe." Beca kissed Chloe's cheek then looked down at her arm. "El sure is talented."

"Yeah, she is," Chloe agreed, looking at her wife's arm. "She colours and draws for hours."

"She might be an artist one day."

"Who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if she was."

"She obviously gets that talent from you. The only thing I can draw is a stick figure and even then I'm lucky."

Chloe giggled then kissed Beca's cheek.

"So, everything went okay?" Beca checked.

"Yes, everything is fine now. Just a bit of excessive bleeding, which is quite common."

"Do we need to do anything?"

"No, it's all fixed."

"Good." Beca gave her wife a gentle kiss then put her arm around the woman and heard Chloe's phone buzzing over and over again. "What's that?"

"I don't know. Can you check it?"

Beca reached over and grabbed Chloe's phone and saw that the redhead had hundreds of notifications, all from Instagram.

"Whoa... Your phone's about to explode! What did you post on Instagram?"

"Oh, I took a photo of El drawing on your arm while Elijah was asleep on you."

"Well, it looks like everyone is going crazy for it..." Beca opened up Chloe's Instagram and saw that the actress already had hundreds of likes and comments on her photo.

"Perks of being famous, I guess," Chloe stated.

"Very true." Beca put Chloe's phone down and watched her son feed, which lasted a while and when he was done, he had milk literally coming out of his nose.

"Geez, dude! Did you want to bath yourself in it?" Beca said to her son, taking him from her wife's arms so she could burp him as Chloe pulled her top down.