Chapter Twenty-Eight: Snow Storm Diversion

Start from the beginning

"Here." I gladly took Sesshomaru's robe; melting into it's warmth. 

"So you'll take his, but not mine, sweetheart?" Akio asked; amusment in his voice. 

"Fluffy still has a shirt on." I shrugged. He luaghed, but didn't make a move to put his shirt back on. 

"Get dressed." I said; refusing to let my eyes trail from his face. 

A sensation came from  my forhead, and I gasped. "A jewel piece!" I exclaimed. 

"Where?" Hychi asked; his eyes widening. 

"This way. Kiyoshi please stay with Rin and keep her safe." I said; running out of the cave. 

I came to halt when Nayumi was standing in front of me. 

(Nayumi POV)

        "Wake up." Enma snapped; flipping my bed over. 

"I wasn't asleep!" I growled. 

"Jade and her group have a jewel piece, and we're going to go take it." Enma smiled. 

"Go take it yourself." I snapped. 

"If I do, then I'll make sure to rip Jade's throat out." he purred as he threw me against the wall. 

"You can't! That would...involve.....you being able to....get past both the dog...and...Akio!" I laughed between gasps for air.

"I wouldn't have an issu-" 

"Getting through the dog, but Akio is a completely different story. He'll tear you apart." I growled.

"We leave in 10 minutes. Be ready." he snapped, then was gone. 

        "They're up ahead in that cave." I grumbled. Sakura had made a snow storm last night to separate them. It didn't work exactly how they wanted it to. Jade ended up being alone with Akio, so Enma couldn't make a  move. "They're coming." I said as I felt Jade running in our direction. 

She stopped in her tracks when she saw me standing between Enma and Sakura. 

"Nayumi?" her voice was barely over a whisper. 

"Good to see you again." I said; clenching my hands into fist. 

"We'll be taking that jewel piece you found." Enma chimed in from beside me.

"It's 4 to 2. Give up." Hychi laughed. 

"Don't you mean 4 to 3?" Sakura snapped. 

"He's correct. I never said I was going to figh them." I growled. 

"You will handle Jade. If you don't, then I will." Enma chuckled. 

"Hey Akio, how about you take on Enma. He's been dying to fight you." I said with a smirk. 

"It would be my pleasure. So you're the real Nayumi Yamamoto?" he raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Let's see how strong you are, Jade!" I yelled; running towards her and drawing Katana. 

"What the hell!" Jade exclaimed; blocking Katana with two short swords. 

"I'm glad to see you've given the bow up. You were never suited for distance fighting." I laughed; our blades clashing again. 

Guess it's a good thing I'm stronger than her. It's taken both her swords to hold me off. If she could do it with one, then I might be in trouble. If it wasn't Jade that is. I thought; happy with her progress.