The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 20

Start from the beginning

So you don't care that our best friend broke the heart of our other best friend today? Ok then I'm off, night

Kaleisthebest:

Sorry Please go on

Female_Lover34:

What he said!

OSCAR-that's-what-she-said:

I found her after that Holly or Hope or whatever her name is, throw a drink at her. See Blaze and her were trying to make the people they like jealous. It worked with Blaze and Hope/Holly and then Mads said that Holly was right and went on about how she needs to find and tell Jeremy(the idiot) how much she likes him and that it would save her so much heartbreak and drama. I suggested that she gets a clean shirt first...and well you guys know the rest.

OSCAR-that's-what-she-said:

On the way to get her a new shirt she kept asking me things like, did I think she was good enough, does he really like her, and other really girly crap I never expected to get from Mads...it was really weird, but it just made it so much worse when he said he HATED her multiple times.

Female_Lover34:

Wow...that's so bad because she has bad enough self-esteem as it is.

Kaleisthebest:

If I wasn't a dude I would so cry because that's so sad.

Female_Lover34:

Shut up Kale. We all know you are crying. Your such a girl!

Kaleisthebest:

Shut up! All of you it's not fair to pick on me because I have more emotions then you robots!

OSCAR-that's-what-she-said:

Kale we can talk about your emotions later...I think Jeremy isn't even here, bet he left his IM logged on yet again.

Kaleisthebest:

Oh yer forgot he was even in this conversation

Female_Lover34:

Yer me 2. Haha...but seriously this is no laughing matter...

***

And that's where they are up to. I wanted to reread it all again. Madison was on her way to...to tell me she liked me...I feel worse than I did before! I didn't know what to say. I felt as thought I should apologize or something like that. Yet as I went to wrote to my boys I knew what I was going to say.

***

Sexgod_21:

Guys. I know I messed up, big time. Oscar you seemed to have forgotten to mention the fact she was coming to tell me she liked me! Shit I feel so bad about everything! I spent the afternoon trying to come up with a plan to tell her how sorry I was about the thing I said. I'm not apologizing for me and Jami, because all we did was kiss and Madison was off kissing Blaze, even if to make me jealous which I must say worked a little too well.

Sexgod_21:

Right now I need your help. Would you guys mind coming over and helping me make a plan so I can get her to forgive me and get her back? Because in all honesty guys, I'm completely whipped on her.

***

No one wrote back to me for a good five minutes. Yet then finally when I was about to give up hope they beeping sounded again. I will never hate on that beeping again, no matter how annoying it gets I promise!

***

Kaleisthebest:

See you guys in 5 at Jeremy's house