The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 20

Start from the beginning

I woke to a random beeping. It wasn't like an alarm clock, it was more of a light beep that you get when you receive a...IM. I rushed over to my computer and hit it off of the screen saver and looked at what had popped up. I don't know why, but I was hoping for Madison. Stupid I know seeing as how she has no IM to begin with. The conversation that was making the beeping which woke me from my sleep was one between four people, myself being one of those four, but as of yet I haven't said a thing. I started from the top of the conversation, well at least as to where I was added from. I couldn't see anything before that.

Sexgod_21 has just been added to IM conversation with:

Kaleisthebest ( Kale)

Female_Lover34 (Ryan)

OSCAR-that's-what-she-said (Oscar)

Kaleisthebest:

YOU ASS WHOLE JEREMY EVERSON!

Female_Lover34:

What the !@#$ man! Are you retarded ((AN: no offence to people with mental difficulties))

OSCAR-that's-what-she-said:

First off I would like to say Jeremy I have already yelled at you but I have to join in... YOU PIG!

2ndly I would like to say, Sucked in Kale and Ryan! I already got to yell at him in person! WAHAHAHAH

Kaleisthebest:

Shut up Oscar.

Female_Lover34:

Well Oscar I'm going to do one better and punch him next time I see him!

OSCAR-that's-what-she-said:

No fare! I completely forgot to hit him this afternoon while I was yelling!

Kaleisthebest:

I'm actually surprised Madison didn't hit him. Hell I'm surprised she didn't even react

OSCAR-that's-what-she-said:

Actually I said that she just walked away. Never said she didn't react. You should have seen her face man. It was like she was trying not to show how much the idiot hurt her. What was the saddest thing though was the fact that she was coming to tell him how she felt.

Female_Lover34:

What do you mean?

Female_Lover34:

Oscar...why did you fail to leave this part out when you were telling us?

Kaleisthebest:

Thought that was obvious Ryan...he is stupid

Female_Lover34:

Hahah BURNED Oscar!

OSCAR-that's-what-she-said:

Fine then! I won't tell you what happened!

Female_Lover34:

I TAKE IT BACK! You are the most smartest...ok sorry but I can't even type that without bursting out laughing.

Kaleisthebest:

Oscar don't be such a girl. You know you're not the smartest tool in the shed dude.

Female_Lover34:

Haha. Hey Kale remember that time Oscar got his head stuck in that candy shops display thing trying to stick his head through to try to drink from that chocolate fountain thing?

Kaleisthebest:

YES! That was so funny!

OSCAR-that's-what-she-said: