20- ⓜⒾⓈⓉⒶⓀⒺ

Start from the beginning

"Come on. Let's go." She said, turning and quickly shuffling out of the room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip...)

-Glimmer's POV:

After the gays arrived at breakfast, we ate silently until my mom finally spoke up.

"So, why did you decide to join the rebellion?"

Catra jumped slightly and looked up...

"I- I realized that what my people were doing were wrong and.... I.... really wanted to be around Adora again..." She looked to the side with rosy cheeks and I snickered.

She asked more questions but Catra would answer awkwardly until my mom got tired and asked another question.

This went on for most of the meal until it was time for my mom to attend her other duties...

Adora stayed quiet the whole meal...

'Weird.' I thought...

I exited the dining room, lost in thought.

But it was soon interrupted when someone bumped into me...

I lost my balance and almost fell until a tan hand caught me by my waist and spun me around to face the person.

My heart skipped a beat and my cheeks burned as I met eyes with dark brown ones looking sympathetically back at me.

"Sorry, Glim. I wasn't looking." He said, chuckling slightly as I looked from his eyes to his lips with wide eyes.

He continued saying something but I couldn't listen-

It was as if the whole room had disappeared only leaving me and him.

'He's so close.... I could just lean in and- why do I always want to-......'

It took me a few seconds to realize what I had done.

The mistake I had made.

I had leaned in and kissed him.

On the lips.

My eyes were closed as I deepened the kiss slightly-

His lips were slightly salty but had a sweet aftertaste....

Suddenly, as if a switch went off in my brain, my eyes widened opened and I pulled away.

'IjustkissedBowIjustkissedBow I j u s t kissed BOW!!!'

Why didn't he pull away???

Why didn't he kiss back???

He was frozen in place, eyes wide and cheeks red...

I felt my own cheeks burn as I apologized repeatedly and got out of his grasp, teleporting to my room in both a fit of embarrassment and excitement.

I was also anxious-

What if-

What if I just ruined our friendship???

"Oh my gosh.... what have I done...." I whispered, as I collapsed on my bed and brought a hand up to my lips, which were still tingling from his touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

I was about to go out for some air to clear my head when a familiar hand grabbed my wrist.

I paused and tensed...

I'm not ready to speak to her again after what happened-

I can't believe I just walked out on her-