"Can't you just...stay in here with me all day? I'm sure Mr.B would rather have you not work at all today anyway," Mikey questioned from his spot on the bed.

Dani snorted as she walked out of the bathroom while brushing her hair. "Mhm, and I'm sure someone else would rather have me not work today either," she playfully quipped while raising an eyebrow at him.

Instead of going back home to change, Dani had decided to pay a visit to Mikey's house since she admittedly had started missing him too and couldn't wait until later to see him. She didn't have much time before she had to go to work, but it was better than waiting until the whole day had passed by. Her earlier encounter with Henry had also been on her mind, and so the option of being with her boyfriend sounded way better than the option of being in an empty house by herself since her mother and brother were already out for the day.

Mikey smirked as his girlfriend sat on the bed beside him and began to put her shoes on. "More or less," he mumbled as he sat up to sit behind her.

Dani sighed as he began to press kisses against her shoulder.

"Mikey, I have to go to work, babe," she said with a laugh before frowning. "Don't you have a meeting today anyway?"

"Not until two," Mikey said with a shrug, and Dani frowned again as he suddenly shut his eyes with a sigh.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" she questioned while squeezing his hand.

Mikey nodded in reassurance as he said, "I'm fine...I just remembered that my dad wanted me to go down to my uncle's office with him today."

Dani's body tensed at his words as she turned around to face him fully. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" she asked. "Why don't you come down to the bakery with me instead. I'm sure Mr.B wouldn't mind if you-"

"Hey, hey, hey, shh," Mikey cut her off while rubbing her hips. "It's okay. I'll be fine, I promise."

Dani frowned as she shook her head and said, "Mikey, you can't...I mean, what if he...You know how he is-"

"Baby, listen to me," Mikey said while cupping Dani's cheeks. "I'll be fine. We're going to be with Uncle E, and you know he wouldn't let anything happen to me, right?"

Dani sighed as she realized he was right and leaned into him. "Please be careful?" she mumbled while looking up at him.

"Always," Mikey replied and kissed her nose. "Now. How long do you have before you have to go?"

"Uh," Dani mumbled as she pulled away to check her phone. "About seven minutes...Why?"

Mikey smirked as he said, "I think that's plenty of time to beat you in a round of Mario Kart."

Dani's eyes narrowed as she mirrored his smirk and said, "You're on, Darling."

She then squealed as she was picked up by the waist and carried off to the front room. "This isn't necessary!!"

After a few rounds of Mario Kart that Dani could admit were a little more than necessary, she had finally found it in herself to leave Mikey and make her way to work. Of course, she would never actually tell this to the bighead, but the thought of spending all day with her boyfriend instead of walking on her still-healing ankle making coffee orders had sounded like the better option.

"Dani! Just the girl I was looking for!!" a familiar, raspy female voice called out from behind her as she walked towards the villa from the parking lot.

Dani rolled her eyes once she turned around to see who it was. "What do you want, Goldi?"

Goldi gave the girl a pout. "Oh come on, Dani. Don't be like that."