GET YOUR JUNGCOCK OFF OF MY CHAIR.

Start from the beginning

"I need to get going," I walked past her before I stopped on my tracks as she yelled.

"The hickey is still obvious, best friend," She giggled along with her spoons and I sighed before collecting my strength.

I went inside my class and sat down pretending to read the book while the flashes of that night played in my mind.

"Hey!" Someone said calmly and I turned to only find Jungkook smiling. He ruffled my hair lightly before slipping onto the seat beside me.

"Y-you must go to your seat."

"Why? Just because Jimin has to sit here?" He inquired and I pursed my lips together.

"No. I just want to sit alone." I mumbled before focusing on the book 'front of me. His eyes trailed to the book I pretended to read before he grabbed the book and turned it upside down as I wasn't even holding the book properly.

"Oh sorry," I bit my lip before closing it.

"Come on, Hana. What happened to you? You know you can share with me. I promise I won't let anyone y'know." He smiled but I continued looking at my book.

What if I tell him and he doesnot believe me? Embarrassing. I can't just tell him directly about Valerie like that. He won't even believe me because she'll play another game.

"You know in Jimin's party, I couldn't say this but you looked amazing. Why don't you always dress up like that? And if I've done something wrong then....." he played with his fingers and I peeked at him expecting a profitable reply.

"Then?" I asked.

"I want to make it up to you," He stared into my sockets and I only stared at his heavenly face that was trying to find an answer.

"N-no. You've done nothing wrong. Maybe the person playing with you is all at fault"

"Huh? Who's playing with me?" He asked and I realized what I just said.

"I mean.....hey! You got a new watch!" I gulped trying to change the topic.

"Yeah. Valerie picked it for me. She has a good choice, doesn't she?" He smiled genuinely and well, yeah choosing you as her boyfriend definitely gives the vibes that she has a marvellous choice.

"KIM HANA!!" Someone shouted my name and we turned to the classroom door and there stood Jimin.

His brows knitted together, hands balled into fists and blood rushing through his veins.

He rushed towards us and slammed the table with his hands when I flinched.

"When I told you that I will pick you up then why did you come on your own?" There was a moment of silence.

"I've been calling you, texting you, but you didn't even reply me back. Why? I want the answer" he asked starring intently into my eyes which stared back at him.