Owner: Eden

Title: Garden Of Eden

Warning Powerful Entity in your vicinity!

Warning High Level Instance!

Warning your Stats are too low to do anything in this Realm!

Warning Your Class is severely inferior to the ID all skills are nullified!

"Welcome 'O Apprentice Mine." Eden said.

"I heard you have a gift for me." I said to the large dragon.

"Yes. I need to tell you something... Important. Your step mother Summer Rose." He began.

"What about her?" I asked.

"I was holding out this information to be certain so I don't get your hopes up... I have good news and bad news." He said to me.

"What about Summer?" I asked getting impatient.

"I found her mangled and barely clinging to life. It took time, but I am certain I can heal her." He said.

"Summer is alive..." F/N said looking at him, "Why didn't you tell me before." I asked.

"Because I wasn't certain if I could restore her. It was a miracle she was even still alive, I'm telling you now because I am certain she will survive and return to normal... Somewhat." He said.

"What do you mean somewhat?" I asked.

"Her... Her memories will be... She won't remember anything." Eden said.

"Where is she?" I asked. He looked towards the lake.

"The lake was made and altered. Had to ask a favor from The Library. Turned it into a fountain of youth of sorts. She is soaking in it allowing her body to regenerate back."

"My semblance mentioned a library." I said to him looking at the lake.

"The library is a very powerful location. It of course holds the history of every world in a megaverse, though that's not it. Every spell, ability, weapon, ritual, anything you can think of lies in that library. The ingredients to turn the lake's water into a healing solution. Her memories won't fully recover as I said, she was in bad shape. Though I'm trying to see if I can partially recover it... It will take time to see how much and what can recover. I think you earned that sense of truth. Now for something of material value, I was able to acquire this vial." He said placing a glass vial holding an unknown liquid.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your step sister has silver eyes doesn't she?" He said.

"What of it?" I asked.

"What do you know of Silver Eyes?" He asked.

"They are just an eye color." I said.

"Silver eyes actually have abilities that can be used to fight Grimm. A single gaze and an army of Grimm will be wiped out. Though that's not the only powerful gazes that exist. Drink that and you will gain the Alpha Eye." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"There are three eyes that rise above the rest: Alpha, Omega, and Delta. Omega gives it's bearer the power to manipulate Chaos Energy. Alpha gives it's bearer the power to manipulate Order Energy. Delta gives the bearer to manipulate Null energy." He said.

"That's a bit broken." I said.

"Of course that comes with mastery. Being the Gamer the eye will be weak. Probably weaker than Ruby's Silver Eyes." He said.