Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"But I do! I'm going to sing whether you like it or not. So I'll do it after we finish these cookies!" Harry said brightly, depositing a bit of the delightful tasting dough into his mouth.

I swatted his hand away from the bowl playfully, "No touching!"

Harry groaned, "I need to find the music; do you have another computer?"

"There's a desktop that I use for design in my room. Do not exit anything though or else you're dead." I pointed the spoon at him.

"Got it!" Harry exclaimed and shuffled out of the kitchen.

"How about more questions?" I asked the viewers, and started reading the tweets again.

"AnaBanana1D says 'I think you're so sweet and nice for Harry, even though you two aren't dating, you've made such a positive difference on him. He c' Oh it continues! Let me get to her profile!" I clicked a few buttons, and after following the girl, I continued, "Okay, continuing! He interacts with us fans so much more; his following count increased by fifteen hundred people since you came into the picture! He seems so much happier in interviews and is meeting a lot more fans now! All in all, I, on behalf of all Directioners, want to thank you for bringing the fun loving boy that worked at a bakery and acted like an idiot on a set of stairs, back to us. #ThankYouJenna."

I felt my eyes tearing up; that was possibly the nicest, most honest thing I've ever heard from a fan.

"That's the nicest thing I've ever heard! Oh my God, You guys are making me cry!" I laughed, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand. "It's things like that that make me forget about hate." I smiled.

"Tell me about you're concert experiences! I'm planning on attending one of the boys' and being in the crowd!" I said, as I began to mold the dough. "HarrysCurls says 'It was the best experience ever. It would take an entire book to explain my emotions! Are you coming to the London concert?' That sounds great, and maybe! If I can get tickets I will, or I might do it while we're in America; I'm not sure!"

"Jenna!" I heard a singsong voice say, coming up behind me, "Look what I found!"

I turned around, and groaned. Harry was holding the ever-famous underwear model cutout with the poster of him. The video had hit eighteen million views, by the way. His face was set with a wide smirk, and his eyes sparkled.

"I really want to know where you got this." Harry said.

"You don't want to know. It includes a bet and tequila. A lot of it." I winced internally at the memory.

"One day I'll get you drunk enough to tell the story and to mock me again."

"Keep dreaming. And did I do a good job mocking you?"

"The over exaggerated hair flips were perfect." Harry said, trying to be serious.

We laughed and continued on. We finished the cookies, and waited for them to finish while continuing the twitcam and talking. Once the cookies finished, we put them on a cooling tray, and Harry teasingly waved them in front of the webcam. Soon after that, we decided it'd be a good time to finish the twitcam, but unfortunately for me, Harry remembered that he still had to sing.

"So," he started, talking to the camera, "I'm not too sure which song to sing, so I'm going to open my music library, and put it on shuffle, and then I have to find the instrumental for the song on YouTube and sing it. And I can't change the song. Those are my self created rules!"

I shook my head as I leaned against the counter, casually reading the comments. One caught my eye.

"GennyStyles says 'I hope you two know that someone on the official 1D tumblr is reblogging a bunch of gifs of you two on twitcam right now.' Harry, how much do you want to bet that it's Louis and El?" I said, with my eyebrows raised.