PREFACE

Dirty Sheets
By: Pinkdemonsweater223
Genre: Romance

_______

All Rights Reserved

Any chapters, prologues, epilogues and any source of writing material has been written under the name of SimonE or (PinkDemonSweater223) and is under the protection of the United States Copyright Laws; which states that any copying, broadcasting, distribution, selling or manipulation of this work (literary, dramatic musical, artistic and other intellectual works; published or unpublished) is, therefore, punishable by law.

_________

WARNING

Dirty Sheets has mature language, sexual references, and violence.

_________

When a confession goes wrong, Sutton Olivers blackmails the right man to help her complete the one thing on her mind: revenge.

             *************************************

When the spitfire, Sutton Olivers falls in love with her sexy roommate, Silas Flynn, she's certain it's a match made in heaven... until he rejects her.

Filled with anger for falling for his tricks, she's ready for some good old-fashioned payback.

When push comes to shove, Sutton enlists the assistance of a certain CEO, by the name of Keegan Beauguard to help make Silas jealous. And in exchange, she'll help him gain his company back from his manipulative father.

The plan seems to work perfectly.

But when business and pleasure start to mix in delicious ways, all you're bound to get is heartbreak, ruined plans, and a mess of dirty sheets.

___________

___________

Started: 1/14/2020
Ended: TBD

__________

This book used to be named "Desirable Revenge" but I changed it to "Dirty Sheets".

__________