Chapter 37

Chapter 37:

*Jayy's POV*

It's been three hours since Dani left and she still hasn't called me,she probably doesn't want to talk to me right now,and I understand where she is coming from. "Dahvie!" I yelled."What!" he yelled back furiously.Ever since she left he hasn't been responding well,it's not like they've broken up yet."Want some pizza? it's 7.40 and I'm starving!" I yelled back."No.Im not hungry," he yelled back.

He couldn't just do nothing while Dani's gone,hopefully she will be back within a few.I groaned as I walked up the stairs to his bedroom,i may have been hungry but he needed some help.I opened his bedroom door slowly to see him laying on the bed with his face in the pillow.I took a step into the room and his head popped up slowly,"Hey" I said awkwardly as I sat on his bed.

He let out a loud sigh,"hey." At this moment I didn't know what to say.All I knew is that I had to stop him worrying,"Dahvie,you need to get your mind off her for a little while," I explained."I can't just fucking forget Jayy!" he yelled back."You don't have to forget her,she said she just needed to talk to Zeke and have some space for a little while," I assured him.

His head lifted from the pillow and he looked me in the eyes,"Jayy...I fucked up big time and what if I just ruined everything?" He mumbled."Dahv..." I put my hand on his back,"You did fuck up big time and her trusting you is probably no longer,but she loves you and she knows you love her,she will come back for you Dahvie,but you will have to earn your trust back," I said reassuringly."Yeah..I guess so..."

"So how about,we get some fucking pizza before I die of starvation," I yelled happily."Fine," he groaned.He got off the bed and I followed him out to the lounge."Meat lovers?" I asked."You know me too well Jayjay," he said playfully.

~~~Zeke's POV~~~

Dani had called me nearly 5 hours ago asking if she could come stay at my place for a while.It only ever takes her between 20-30 minutes to get to my place never does it take 5 hours.Maybe she decided not to come,although if that were the case she would have called me and told me.

I started to get stressed thinking something may have happened to her.I grabbed my phone and typed in Dani's number."Come on answer," I said desperately.The phone rang and rang and rang and eventually went to answering machine."Fuck,Dani I hope your alright," i yelled.I paced up and down my living room.What if dani is in trouble? what if she has been kidnapped,what if she is hurt? I need to stop thinking like this.Maybe she is just busy.I decided to stop worrying and go lay in my room.

"Don't blink,

They won't even miss you at all

And don't think,

That I'll always be gone

You know I've got you,

Like a puppet in the palm of my hand,

Don't you let me down

So run like hell,

Sleep with one eye open

You can forgive or forget

You will tell everyone the damage done

Too bad you can't stop me

You can't stop me now," my phone rang.My eyes flew open and looked at the time,4.36...I looked at the caller ID on my phone,I grabbed my phone quickly and pressed answer,"Hey Dani,why the call so early?" I asked tiredly.

"Hello sir," an unfamiliar voice said."Who is this and where is Dani?" I asked curiously."This is West Coundrup Hospital,Dani was in a fatal car accident about 3pm today," Said the voice.I was stiff frozen and angry at myself for not double checking that Dani was alright."Hello,are you still there?" the lady said."Yes...how is she?" I breathed out."She is in a critical condition a-" I cut her off."Where is the hospital?" I asked desperately.The lady told me the directions,"Okay thanks" I said."We will call you if anything else happens," she said and hung up.

By now I had already gotten dressed.I was going to Dani's house to get Dahvie and Jayy and go to the hospital with them as it was an hour drive away from my house.

I pulled into the driveway of their house at early hours of the morning.I slammed the car door shut and ran to their front door banging on it as hard as I could.Finally the door unlocked and a tired Jayy's head pokes through the door,"Zeke?" he asked while whipping his eyes."Jayy,I just got a phone call from the hospital...Dani is in the hospital in a critical condition," I said frantically."Wheres the hospital?" he asked desperately."I'm going there now,come if you want and its an hour drive from here," I explained.

He lead me into the house,"I'll be five minutes,let me wake Dahvie up and quickly get changed" he ran up the stairs.I was moving my fingers and getting frustrated.Finally Dahvie and Jayy appeared."Let go," Jayy said.We quickly went out the door and hopped into my car.

Jayy sat in the back with Dahvie while I sat in the front and drove."This can't be happening..." Dahvie stuttered."Dani will be okay,she is a strong girl dahvie," Jayy said."It's all my fault...If I hadn't have slept with that other girl," he mumbled."Wait what happened?" I said in a serious tone.Jayy took a deep breath,"Dahvie...kind of got drunk,and fucked another girl...Dani called him and he answered while doing her...she called oli for help and he said it may have been someone else...she believed him...then last night she heard me over talking to dahvie and that's why she left to come to your house," he explained.I was furious...How could he fucking do that to her...

We finally arrived at the hospital and it was now 5.43 am.We went inside and found out what room she was in and ran through the hospital desperately to get to her room."382,383,384,Found it!" Jayy yelled as he stopped running.The door was closed so I knocked on it and a nurse opened the door."Hello,are you here to visit the patient?" she asked."Yes,how is she?" Dahvie questioned."She is in a critical condition,firstly what relation do you have to the patient?" the lady asked."I'm her soon to be husband,and Jayy and Zeke are like brothers to her," Dahvie explained."Sorry but we won't be allowed to let you see her,her parents need to fill out a form before anyone can see her," she explained.

Dahvie took a deep breath,"Both her parents have passed away." "Oh,I'm sorry,would you be able to fill out this form then?" the lady passed us a form with heaps of questions about her."Once you've finished that you can go in and visit her," she smiled and shut the door behind her.

~~~Dahvie POV~~~

I had to fill out about 6 pages full of information.As her last name I just put down my last name.I had finally finished answering everything and was able to go visit her.We all walked into her room,it was so sad to see her connected to all those machines.I felt a tear fall from my eye and Jayy wiped it away.Jayy was always there when I needed him most,he was the best friend anyone could possibly have.

As we sat there watching her lifeless body lay there a nurse came in."Hello,I'm Katrina," she smiled politely.We all stood up and shook her hand,"have you got any information on Dani?" I asked curiously.She took in a deep breath,"Dani is still in a critical condition and in a coma," she said."And also...I'm very sorry but...."

******************************************************

hur hur hur ^.^ I rewrote this 12 times and finally it doesn't sound to rushed yay ^.^ sorry for the wait -.-

2 comments,3 votes for next chapter,love you all ^_^