(Chapter 5)

~~~2 Weeks Later~~~

~~~Dahvies POV~~~

Its been two weeks....and i still havn't told her how i felt about her...i think its time to finally tell her.

''Dani,can i talk to you for a minute,'' i said nevously.

''sure,'' she said.

I took her into my room and sat her down on my bed.She looked at me,i could feel myself going hot. ''Are you alright?'' she asked. ''Ye,ughh,'' How come im like this? im never like this telling any one how i felt about them. I looked up at her. ''Well uh...Dani over the past two weeks we've gotten to know each other quite well...and uh,i was wondering if...you would be my girlfriend?'' I felt so stupid for stuttering so much.She laughed,''yes of course i would'' she said. We both laughed and walked out the room.

''Jayy! we dont have a show tonight want to go out and eat somewhere with everyone?'' i asked.

''Hellzz Yea i do!'' Jayy yelled back.

~~~Later On that night~~~

We got taken to our seats at the restaurant.I sat next to Dani and across from Jayy and Sally.After ordering our meals i looked at Jayy and Sally. ''Dani and I are now dating,'' i said enthusiasticly. Jayy smiled. ''Well its about time.'' he said.I gave him a grin then turned to Dani and smiled.

~~~Dani's POV~~~

Dinner was great i thought to myself.I got home and quickly had a shower.As i walked out of the shower in my pj's Dahvie came up to me. ''Would you like to sleep in my room?'' he asked.I stood there staring like an idiot. ''Sure,'' i said. ''You dont have to Dani,it was just a suggestion.'' he said.I felt bad for making it sound like i didn't want to. "Dahvie...of course i want to'' i smiled and he smiled back.We went and sat on the couch watching movies and eating popcorn with Jayy and Sally.I rested my head on Dahvies shoulder and he put his arms around me.

''WHAT THE F,I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS!'' i heard someone yell.I quickly opened my eyes to see Jayy standing at the bedroom door staring at me and Dahvie.

''What Jayy?'' Dahvie said.Jayy couldnt keep a straight face and he laughed and ran out the room laughing.Dahvie came closer to me and kissed me then smiled. ''I dont think his used to seeing another person in my bed with me,'' Dahvie said.We both decided to get up and have some breakfast.We walked out to Jayy to see him with a grin on his face. ''Sooo....how was last night?'' he asked still with that cheeky smile on his face. ''We just slept Jayy,god,cant i sleep with my girlfriend without fucking her?'' Dahvie questioned. ''Well thats a first,'' Jayy smiled. 

''Keep it down!'' i heard Sally yell.We all smiled. ''Are you coming to the show tonight?'' Dahvie asked me. ''Well of course i am'' i smiled then lightly kissed him. ''Get a room lovers!'' yelled Jayy. I turned around and gave him a death stare and he laughed lightly.

~~~Dahvies POV~~~

Gah,i have an hour to get ready.I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out something to wear.After doing my hair and make-up i walked over to Jayy while Dani got ready. ''Hey Jayy,'' i said. ''Ye Dahvie?''    i looked at him, ''i cant believe how much Dani has changed,she used to be that person who would be abused,have low confidence and who used to cut alot,but she hasn't cut ever since she has been living with us and she seems so much happier.''  ''Well thats great Dahvie,but don't hurt her otherwise she will turn back to her old self.''  ''Why would I hurt her?''  ''You've been caught twice cheating on your ex girlfriends,dont fuck this one up.'' Jayy looked at me with a serious face. ''I wont,and she is not like my exes the is the most amazing person ive ever met.'' i smiled and walked back to Dani.

''Hey beautiful'' She spun right around and i kissed her. ''Well hello there handsome'' we smiled.''Tonight is the last show for this tour,'' i said.She smiled and we walked out the tour bus door to the venue. ''Have fun,'' she said,followed by kissing me.Jayy and i walked on stage with the fans screaming our names and we started off by singing Bewitched.

~~~Dani's POV~~~

I sat there smiling as i watched the man i love sing.I decided to go see how Sally was doing with the merch,surely she gets bored standing there all the time. ''Hi Sally,'' i said.She saw me walking towards her and waved back.I sat on the chair next to her and we started to talk while the boys continued to sing. ''You know he loves you with all his heart'' i looked at Sally, ''and i love him with all my heart,'' i said.She smiled.

Once Jayy and Dahvie finished doing signings and taking pictures with fans we went back to the tour bus and we were on the way to Jayy and Dahvie's house. ''This has been a great tour,'' Dahvie said.We were all quite tired but had to pack all of our belongings because we would be at Dahvie's by the morning.

(Okay,i know i havnt done a chapter in about a week :/ i dont know if i will continue on with this story,if you do want me to please comment and vote,thanks -Krystal //