Chapter 18

I walked to the tour bus waiting for Jayy and Dahvie to come back but there was no sight of them anywhere,they were probably meeting fans.I say on the tour bus without aircon in the heat. "Fuck it's hit in here!" I yelled knowing no one would eat because there was no one here. "I know right,get that girl put of here!" a familiar voice yelled.I looked at the door and there was standing Oli smiling.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" I yelled,trying to be angry. "Oh sorry,I was just hanging out with these other girls," he looked and smiled.I felt a slight bit of jealousy that he was hangin around with other girls,but why? he was only a friend and I was already in a relationship.God your confusing sometimes Dani... "Well.What do you want to do?" I asked him. "Uh something where there's aircon," he said. "Okay let's go!" I yelled at him. "Oh by the way I was with cc earlier and he said he would see me later tonight,what did he mean by that?" I asked curiosly. "Oh,on the last night most of the bands meet up and party together," he smiled.

~~~6pm~~~

I still havn't seen or heard from Dahvie.I was starting to get worried about him,what if his hurt?what if his fine? what if his with another girl? Dont be so stupid Dani! he loves you and you love him. "Hey Oli,have you heard from Dahvie at all today?" I asked. "Ughh nope,well I've been with you most of the day so nope," he said raising an eyebrow.I nodded and we walked past the crowds and back to the tour bus.I opened the tour bus door and saw Dahvie sitting on the couch sipping his beer. "David Torres!" you havn't returned any of my calls are texts!" I yelled. He looked back up at me, Whatshe what huh,call you babah?" he slurred.I shook my head.Oli stood next to me staring at Dahvie.I walked past him and went to our room and grabbed a spare change of clothes for tonight.I grabbed them walked past Dahvie,hushing oli to walk out the door.As I walked out the door I slammed it shut.

"Mind if I stay over until tonight?" I asked. "Ye,sure," he smiled.We walked back to his bus and the rest of the band were somewhere else. "Dani you might want to get ready soon because most of the bands meet up about 7.30," he said. "Oh okay," I smiled.He lead me to the shower and I had my shower and got ready for tonight,I just threw on some purple skinnies,a Slayer shirt and slightly teased my hair and put on a thing layer of eyeliner and smokey eye shadow.I walked out the bathroom and Oli smiled, "That looks great," he smiled and with that we walked out the door to the Asking Alexandria tour bus.

We walked in the door of Asking Alexandria's tour bus to see most of the close bands that we always talked to.For the rest of the night we just talked,partied,everyone drank except for me.Jayy was smoking his weed as usual.Alot of the other bands were outside where all the busses were drinking and shit but it was too hot.

~~~2am~~~

I was bored and tired,Dahvie was shit face wasted,so it was no use asking him to unlock the bus door,Jayy and Sally were also wasted along with the rest of the people.How would I find someone.Just at that moment someone knocked into me. "Oh sorry Dani," Oli smiled. "It's okay,could you help me find Dahvie and get the keys for the bus?" I asked.He nodded and we walked to find Dahvie.We found him finally, "Dahvie..Lets go to the bus your wasted," I yelled.He slurred something do I grabbed his arm and took him to the bus. "Thanks for helping Oli," I smiled."No problems," he said.He left me with wated Dahvie.

As we walked in the bus it was a mess,we hadn't even packed yet and we were driving back home tomorrow morning.Dahvie could hardly walk so I took him into the bedroom and he was out like a light.I got into Dahvies Hello kitty Pjamas and threw myself on the bed and slowly fell asleep.