Chapter 25

"Wake Up!" I heard Dahvie yell.My eyes flew open to see Dahvie's face above me with a big grin,"What?" i moaned."Get the fuck up!We are leaving in 10 minutes!" he yelled. "Nooo...you get down..." I said.He leaned down to me and picked me up bridal style.He walked out of the room and I opened one eye to see Jayy and Andrew standing at he bottom of the stairs,"Finally woke her up?" Jayy asked smirking.I flipped him off and Dahvie walked down the stairs.

"just in time," Dahvie said pointing out the window to the bus that has just pulled over.Dahvie carried me out the door and sat me on the grass. "Why would you put me on the grasss," I said,"So I can get your bags lazy," Dahvie replied.

A few minutes later everyone had their shit and belongings in the bus. "Let's go!" the driver called.I stood up and stumbled over to the bus and climbed up the few stairs.Oh the joy of the touring life...atleast this was only 2 weeks long then we had another month off.I sat on the couch and leaned my head on my arm.Dahvie,Jayy and Andrew walked on the bus.

"Guess what bitches!" Jayy yelled.I looked up at him. "I get the main room this time!" he yelled with excitement. "But that's not fair Jayy," Dahvie pouted. "Why not?" he asked. "Because Dani and I share the room whereas your having it to yourself," Dahvie pouted. "but I'm sharing it win the sexy Andrew," Jayy had a big smirk on his face.Andrew looked at Jayy,"I think fucking not" he said and we all laughed.

It was 4pm and we had a show tonight and I was super nervous as i was doing Merch for the first time.I walked over to our bunk,yes Dahvie and Inare sharing a bunk which is very small but it's worth it.I opened the curtain and grabbed my phone which was laying on the bed,"What are you doing babe?" Dahvie asked. "Grabbing ze phone," I said.

I walked back to the couch and sat next to him."We have to get ready soon," Dahvie smiled.I nodded and looked down at my phone.I went through my contacts until I found Zeke.

D:Hi Zeke,need to talk.

Z:Hi Dani ^.^ about what?

D:I'm nervous for tonight :/

Z:Don't be I'm sure you will do great :) and u helped Sally at warped didn't u?

D:Yes,but Sally was there to comfort me.

Z:Just keep positive and good luck

D:Thanks.Shit g2g and Thankyou so much

Z:No problems :)

I put my phone down and went to the bathroom.I got undressed and hopped into the shower.I washed my hair and then hopped out.I wrapped a towel around me and blow dryed my hair,I then straightened it and teased it.At the moment my hair was blue,black,red and purple.I applied a small amount of eye liner and walked out the bathroom.I went to the bunk and grabbed a pair of purple skinnies and a tank top.

"Come on guys! we need to do soundcheck!" Yelled Andrew.We walked out of the bus and saw hundreds of screaming fans.Dahvie held my hand tighter and we walked into the venue.The merch table was already set up and near the entrance of the venue,"Are you alright?" Dahvie asked.I had butterflies and oils hardly speak,"Really nervous...I don't think I can do this" I choked out.Dahvie put his lips to mine,"I believe in you" he said in between kisses.I looked up at him and smiled,"Dahvie get your fuckimg far ass over here now!" yelled Andrew. "I love you," he said and ran to Andrew.

I walked over to the merch table and the doors opened for fans.There were thousands of people and I sudden got more nervous,Just keep calm and smile,I thought.A small girl who looked about twelve walked up to the merch table,"Hi" I smiled."Hi,can I please get the star power shirt," she smiled.Inreached over to the shirt and gave it to her,she passed me the $20 and I smiled at her and she walked away.I got more confident every time I served someone.

The lights got dim and Dahvie and Jayy yelled into the microphone before singing Yo Ho.I could see them from where I was standing and watching.

After they finished heaps of fans flooded the merch table and it was very busy.We ended up selling all the merch.Once the fans had gone outside of the venue Dahvie came up to me,"How'd it go?" He smiled,"Well better than expected," He grabbed my hand and we walked out to where he fans were and as soon as they saw Jayy and Dahvie they went crazy.

Dahvie and Jayy were signing things and talking to fans for a few hours before we had to leave.A lot of fans came up to me asking for me to sign things and take pictures.A few minutes before we left there was a fan who came up to me and asked for me to sign his wristband.I moved the other ones out of the way to sign it and I saw his cut up wrists,Seeing them brought back memories of my past."Thankyou," he smiled slightly."Hey wait," I said.He turned around.I walked up closer to him,"You should really stop doing that to yourself" I said.He turned his head slightly and I pointed at his arm."You don't understand what I go through" he said."Trust me I do,I've gone down that path,please stop" I said.He nodded and walked off.

I was completely drained of energy and had to sleep.I walked back into the bus withor Dahvie or Jayy and layed on the floor.Oh the floor was never so comfortable until now.

"Uh Dani?" I heard Dahvie say.I opened my eyes to see Dahvie and Jayy towering over me."What are you doing on the floor?" Jayy asked raising an eyebrow."Floor comfortable" I managed to say then felt my eyes close again.