Chapter 13

~~~Dahvie's POV~~~

It's July 26th and we've been on warped for just over a month now.Everythingbetween me and Dani has been running smoothly.Its also Dani's birthday today and I've told all of my friends.We've planned to surprise her with a small party then go to the fair that's on.Not all of our bands will be able to come to the fair because they will be playing shows at that time.Its currently 5am and I'm up early to surprise Dani for her birthday.I got her a necklace saying "I love you" with hearts on either side.I also have a few other things but she will get them later.

~~~8 am~~~

Dani is slowly waking up, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!" I yelled. "Oh god...I forgot about my birthday was today," she said laughing. "Well Mr.Vanity didn't," I smiled and missed her.I grabbed her out the room and onto the couch near where Jayy and Sally were sitting. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!" Jayy and Sally yelled. "Thankyou so much," Dani said and sat down.

~~~Dani's POV~~~

I didn't even remember my own birthday but Dahvie,Jayy and Sally did,they were truly amazing.Dahvie handed me a small box and I opened it. "Oh my god," My breath was taken away, "Dahvie,this is amazing Thankyou!" I put the necklace on and kissed him.Jayy and Sally then each gave me a box.I opened Sally's and there was a scrapbook full of pictures we had taken with all the bands and all the good memories, "Thankyou so much!" I jumped up and hugged Sally.There in one book were all the good memories I've had so far.I was so happy.Then there was Jayy's present,it was a big box.I saw his face light up as I went to open it. "OH.MY.GOD a unicorn pillow pet!" I grabbed it and instantly hugged it under the pillow pet was something else.It was white and read 'Happy Birthday Dani!Also enjoy this picture!' I flipped it over and there was a picture of Dahvie's bare ass. "oh my god Jayy!" I bursted out with laughter and Dahvie looked at it "Jayy you bastard!" he yelled and Jayy,Sally and I bursted out with laughter.I hugged Jayy and went to get ready.

As I finished doing my hair Dahvie walked in, "You look amazing as usual," he smiled. "Not too bad yourself," I giggled.After getting ready Dahvie and Jayy had to walk to the stage and get ready to play.It was 10am and Dahvie and Jayy walked on the stage,the fans screamed in excitement. Dahvie and Jayy did an hour set and just before the last song Dahvie had an announcement. "Okay everyone! As you all know I'm dating a lovely girl called Dani! And today is her Birthday!" he yelled.All the fans screamed.I was standing the smiling and he ran over to where I was standing and threw me over his shoulder. "Dahvie let me down!" I yelled and I hit his back but he didn't put my down. "Happy Birthday on the four of three 1...2...3!" He yelled. "Happy Birthday!" the crowd yelled back.I felt embarrassed and ran back off stage.

After the last song Dahvie walked over to me smiling, "Asshole," I smiled and lightly punched him in the arm. "We have two more surprises left for you," Dahvie said with a grin. "Tell me what they are," I pouted. "But if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise," he said and laughed. I jumped on him and he fell to the floor. "Now,tell me David Torres," I said. "Ooh,using my full name now huh?" he joked. Just as I went to tickle him someone jumped on top of me and Dahvie "Birthday 3-way!" Someone yelled.I slightly turned my head to see Ben Bruce sitting on us.I pushed Ben off of us and he laughed.Standing behind us was Danny as well.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Danny yelled. "uh,thanks Danny but how did you find out?" I asked. "i have sexy powers and my sexy powers tell me there's also birthday sex tonight!" he yelled. "Oh god...Do you know how awkward you are Danny?" I said.He smiled.I decided to get off Dahvie and stand like a normal person and Dahvie stood up after me.Jayy,Dahvie and I followed Danny and Ben back to their bus.

We opened the door and Danny flicked the lights on. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!" a whole bunch of people yelled. "Why Thankyou everyone," Danny said with sarcasm.I laughed at that.As I sat on the couch I realized that it was Black Veil Brides,Asking Alexandria,Pierce The Veil and D.R.U.G.S the bands that we were really close to. "You guys didn't have to do this," I said embarrassed. "But we wanted to," I looked to see who said it and it was Oli Sykes,I didn't even see him before. "We have pizza over here!" Andy yelled.Typical Andy and his pizza.Sam from AA came over to me "Happy Birthday Dani,oh and this is from the band," he passed me a small box. "Thanks Sam" and I hugged him. I opened the box to find heaps of Asking Alexandria Merch and the cd signed by all of them and messages written from them all.This was amazing.

We ate pizza and the guys had a few drinks,I still wasn't legally old enough to drink but.I continued to get present from everyone and it was amazing,it was like they were the family I never had.

~~~Dahvie's POV~~~

Dani seemed so happy.Everyone was on Asking Alexandria's tour bus blasting music eating food and just having a good time. "How old is Dani turning?" Danny asked me. "eighteen," His jaw dropped. "Wait so she was under aged until now,wouldnt you go to jail if people found out you were having sex with someone underaged?" he asked. "We have not had sex yet Danny," I smiled, "How could you not?its been 3 months and she is fuckin hot!" Danny said.I laughed and shook my head.

~~~4pm~~~

*Dani's POV*

"Hows it going?" Dahvie asked. "This is fucking amazing!" I hugged him. "Well there's a bit more to come in an hour or so," Dahvie said. I hugged him again even harder this time."Guys! Dani and I have to go now!" Dahvie yelled.Everyone looked dissapointed,I hugged and thanked them all and walked out with Dahvie.Dahvie and I hopped into a cab.I rested my neck on his shoulder the whole way there it was a 30minute drive and we pulled up next to a fair.

We walked through the entrance and my face lit up. "So what first?" Dahvie asked. "ROLLERCOASTER! ROLLERCOASTER!" I yelled. "haha ok let's go then," he laughed and we skipped to the roller coaster. "ticket for two please," Dahvie said.The lady passed us our tickets and we went and sat at the very front.I held Dahvie's hand tight with my other hand holding the metal bar. "ready?" he asked,"Hellz ye!" I yelled.The rollercoaster started,I think I nearly screamed the whole time.We skipped to every ride we saw.

We went on the giant Ferris wheel.We got stuck up at the top and we had a great view.I grabbed out my phone and took a few pictures of me and Dahvie together.Once we got off the ferris wheel we went and played some carnival games."I want that unicorn!" I ran to the game and dragged Dahvie along.He payed and he had to get 3 of the basketballs in the net for the unicorn,he got the first shot in and the second and on the third he didn't get it.But he kept playing until he won it. "Thankyou so much!" I yelled.He passed me the giant unicorn and I kissed him right there.We played a few more games and then got some fairy floss.

It was now 9pm and we walked over to a park and played like little kids on the swing and slides.At 10pm we caught a cab home.I had about 12 stuffed animals. "Thankyou so much," I whispered to Dahvie.He smiled and missed me.Dahvie and I talked until we got back to where the bus was.We walked into the bus to see all the lights off. "Where's Jayy and Sally?" I asked. "Oh they are with Asking Alexandria for a while tonight," he smiled and we sat on the couch watching a movie until about 1am.

After the movie finished we went into the room.For some reason Dahvie seemed nervous,I just thought he was thinking about something.As I got into bed he came and layed next to me.I leaned into him and bit his lip and smiled.We started to kiss,I opened my mouth to let him explore,I felt his tongue going along my teeth then to my throat,I rolled on top of him and played with his hair,I took his shirt off and he conjured to take mine off,I undid his belt but it was hard to take skinnies off but we managed to.We continued to kiss and he unhooked my bra. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. "Never been so sure in my life," i said,as he continued I started to moan louder each time.

*Okay so I'm fuckin awkward when it come to writing sex scenes so I'll leave it at that :) *