(Chapter1) Introduction

Introduction:

Dani -age 17,a short skinny girl with bright blue eyes and natural dark blonde hair that sweeps across her face.She is always dyeing her hair and loves bands such as blood on the dance floor,asking alexandria,black veil brides,Bring me the horizon etc.Only has one real best friend called Zeke. (Picture on the right is Dani with her black hair and hazel contacts in)

Zeke-Age 17,Dani's best friend,always tries to be funny but tends to look stupid in the end.He has dark brown hair upto his shoulders and a fringe that sweeps across his face covering one eye and nearly the other.He has brown eyes and is 6'' tall.

Jayy Von Monroe-Age 21

Dahvie Vanity-Age 23(in this story)

Chapter 1

Dani's POV:

''Oh look its the loser,'' yelled a voice across the hall.Everyone looked over to us.

''Just keep walking,'' said Zeke.We continued walking to our lockers heads down.As i got to my locker i saw all the notes from people who hated me telling me to go kill myself.I often got this when i first arrived to school.Zeke looked up at me ''Dont listen to them,'' he murmured quietly.I looked back to my locker and grabbed my books and continued walking to first class with Zeke.

~~~After school~~~

Zekes POV:

As I walked home with Dani,i stopped her and looked into her eyes. ''Dani...you need to stop letting them do this to you''  She sighed and continued to walk.We got to her house,a big two-story house on the corner of the street. ''ill text you when i get home,'' i said.

She looked up at me and hugged me, ''Make sure you do'' she said and turned around and continued to walk to her front door.Once she walked inside i continued to walk to my house.

Dani's POV:

I had butterflies walking up to my house.I was always scared of my Dad,he would sometimes hit me when he was angry or drunk.I slowly opened the front door and there were no signs of my Dad,i walked up the stairs into my room.I threw my bag on the floor and went to sit on my bed with my laptop open.I was listening to Bring Me The Horizon when my bedroom door flew open.I quickly took my earphones out and shut my laptop.My Dad stood at the door staring angrily at me.

''What do you think your doing?'' he said.

It was times like these i just felt like bursting into tears,but i knew if i did i would get beaten even more.I sat there looking at him not knowing what to say because i had done nothing wrong.He walked up to me and slapped me across the face for no reason. 

''What do you think your doing!'' He yelled louder this time

''I dont know what your talking about'' tears were streaming down my face.

''Dont tell me you dont know'' He grabbed my arm as i screamed in pain,he then started to yell and threw me against my bedroom floor,tears were streaming down my face and he walked out my room,slamming my door shut.

What did i do to deserve this? i thought to myself,ive done nothing.As my wrist throbbed along with my head i had so much rage and anger built up inside of me,i slowly stood up still crying,i went over to my drawer and grabbed my knife,slowly i cut a line into my wrist next to my other scars.I wasn't proud of cutting but i had no other choices,i was pushed to my limits.I sat there knees up to chest crying with my knife in my right hand.I slowly stood up with my arm bleeding and went to lay in my bed.My phone started to vibrate it was Zeke,but i didnt answer and i slowly fell asleep.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

I woke up to see the deep cut in my arm...and the bruises i had from my father.I went to have a shower,threw on some ripped jeans and an Of Mice & Men Shirt.I heard a knock at the door,it was Zeke.He smiled at me and i managed to pull a small smile at him i then grabbed my bag and left with him to go to school.

~~~Zekes POV~~~

As we walked down her street,i saw the fresh cut and the bruise on her arm.I knew her father had done this. ''Dani...He hit you again didn't he?'' She looked at me as if she was going to cry.I hugged her and she started bawling her eyes out.

''I dont know what ive done to deserve this'' 

''Dani,you cant keep living like this,you need to tell someone otherwise your just going to continue getting abused''

''I cant,he will hit me more if anyone finds out'' She hugged me tighter.

I slowly pulled away from her,she continued to cry.It hurt me to see her like this and to know there was nothing about it i could possibly do.

~~~After School~~~

Still Zekes POV:

As soon as i got home i went on my laptop,i knew Blood On The Dance Floor were coming close to where we live to play a show in a week and i wanted to buy tickets for myself and Dani.It would make me so happy to see her see her favourite band and the people who are pretty much keeping her alive.I had saved money for this and i bought our tickets.I wasn't going to tell her until two days before the concert.

~~~~Sorry this chapter was very short :( it was just an intro and i didnt knw what to write,im currently on a 2 week break so im going to attempt to write all of this by the end :) Chapters will be uplaoded Daily no matter what~~~~ <3 you all ~Krystal