Chapter 31

The two months we had off went really quick.Dahvie and Jayy were packing for tour because they were going first thing tomorrow morning.I was now 3 months pregnant and it was such a fucking pain in the ass. "Hey babe,have you seen my zebra print pants?" Dahvie asked as he continued to search his drawers for stuff he would need."Nope sorry babe," I giggled a little bit.He shouldn't leave it so late to pack,i told him over and over again."Found them!" he yelled.He continued to go through the wardrobes and get everything he needed.They were only going on tour for a month,but I was going to miss them both.

~~~The next morning~~~

I opened my eyes to see Dahvie had another 10 minutes to sleep.I moved my body closer to his and wrapped my arms around him,his eyes opened slowly,"Morning," he smiled."Morning" I pressed my lips against his."You have ten more minutes to sleep" I whispered.He smiled and put his arms around my body."But I don't want to get up,I want to stay here with you," he kissed my nose."Too bad,you'll miss your plane otherwise." He grumbled and got out of the bed."Im having a shower" he walked to the bathroom and i got up.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.Making food will wake Jayy up.I found the pancake mix and turned the stove on.I poured the pancake mix into the pan. "i smell food," Jayy walked into the kitchen."I knew this would wake you up", I giggled."Now go get ready then you can eat" He walked out the kitchen groaning.

I cooked up the rest of the pancake mix and Dahvie and Jayy both walked into the kitchen."Food!" Dahvie yelled."Not for you Vanity,only for Jayy," I laughed."But..w-what why?" he asked."Because I made food so Jayy would get up and be a good boy and get ready," I flipped the last few pancakes."But I for ready first!" Dahvie yelled."You know I'm joking,now hurry up and get these while their hot!" I said.

Both of them ran to the plate and drenched them with Syrup."Fuck they are hot!" Dahvie yelled while holding his tongue."Aww,does mr.Vanity have a boo boo?" I asked in a baby tone.He nodded.I walked over to him and kissed him,"Is that better now?" I asked.He nodded and went back to stuffing his face with the pancakes."Leave some for me," I said to them."No bitch these are ours!" Jayy yelled back.I walked behind Jayy and slapped the back of his rad but he continued to eat.

Once we finished eating we did a last to check to make sure Jayy and Dahvie had everything packed."Ready?" I asked.They nodded and carried their bags out to the car.Dahvie and I sat in the back and Jayy drove.It was roughly a 40 minute drive to the airport.

I rested my head on Dahvie's shoulder the whole way there."I don't know what I'm going to do without you for the next two month," he whispered."I don't know what I'm going to be without you either," I frowned."Don't cry baby,I'll tall to you over the phone everyday," he smiled.I looks into his eyes and leaned into kiss him.

"COME ON KIDDIES! WE'RE HERE!" Jayy yelled as he slammed the breaks."Jayy are you fucking high!" I yelled."Nope 100% sober," he winked.We got out of the car and I helped get he have out of the back. "I love you," I said to Dahvie as he held my hands."I love you too," he smiled and leaned in pressing his lips against mine.I didn't want this to end nor did I want Dahvie to leave,but he had to.He slowly pulled away."Quick Dahvie the plane is boarding in 15 minutes!" Jayy yelled.He ran with Jayy,"Love you!" he yelled.

I went back to the car and drove home,the traffic wasn't too bad so I got home quite quickly.I was lost....I had no idea what to do and I felt so numb.Maybe I could call Zeke over.I grabbed my phone put of my pocket and texted him.

D:Hey Zeke :)

Z:Hey Dani

D:Got any plans today?

Z:Uh,mall with Carissa

D:Oh okay then :) have fun ;)

Z:what are you doing?

D:Nuffin,D and J justify :(

Z:aw,want to hang tomoz?

D:Yesh!~

Z:Oke g2g ttyl x

I put my phone down.Fuck what would I do...All other friends were also touring.I decided to just watch a movie.I got my lazy ass off the couch and went into the kitchen.I searched through all the cupboards until I found the popcorn and Lollies! I put the popcorn in the microwave and emptied all the Lollies into a bowl.

Once the popcorn was done I took the bowl into the lounge."Fck it's cold," I said.I walked upstairs and looked into my room,fucking Dahvie took the blanket...I went into Jayy's room and saw the Zebra blanket on his bed folded.He must have forgotten it.I loved Jayys ze ra blanket I was so fluffy and warm.I dragged it downstairs with me and plopped on the couch.

I pressed play on the DVD and began to watch it.This popcorn was fucking awesome so it was devoured within 10 minutes."Onto the Lollies! >:D" I yelled.I grabbed the Lollies and began to eat them.Gos by the time Dahvie gets back ill be a fuckimg Snorlax,not just because of the baby but also because I would be eating all this shit all day everyday.

*Short chapter,I know ;( Also 3 VOTES and 2 COMMENTS until I publish the next chapter ;) Ok love you all bye ^.^ *

~Krystal •_•