Chapter 24

~~~2 months later~~~

We had two months off and had to go back on tour in 3 days.The two months were quite laid back,we had Jayy's and Dahvie's birthdays and the rest of the time we just relaxed,went shipping and had fun.Sally and Drew have been having a few problems lately so we hadn't seen much of Sally lately.Although her and Drew lived here with us Sally also had her own house.

Sally was going to come over today so I was quite excited as we hadn't seen her for nearly two weeks.Jayy,Dahvie and I were sitting on the couch watching tv when we heard a knock at the door.I instantly jumped off the couch out of Dahvie's grip and ran to the door.I opened it and I hugged Sally.She was like a sister to me.She huggged me back and then let to.We walked towards the couch and Sally sat on the floor in front of us.

"How's everything been?" Jayy asked excitedly. "It's been okay," she said.I could tell there was something on her mind."Listen guys,I know we're going on tour in 3 dys but there's something I need to tell you all," she said.Dahvie and Jayy looked at each other then back at Sally.She took a deep breath,"Andrew and I have broken up and I can't go on tour with you guys knowing that he will be there and I also need to follow m own dreams,you guys have been truly amazing and I never wanted to leave but it has to happen."

Dahvie looked down at his shoes,"So you won't be living here anymore?" Dahvie asked quietly.She shook her head and stood up,"I'm really sorry guys" Dahvie and Jayy both stood up and went to hug her.After hugging them she walked up to her room and grabbe the rest of her stuff.A tear fell down my cheek,she couldn't be leaving,she was the only female person I had in my life and one of the closest people to me.

We were all very quiet not understanding what had just been said. "What are we going to do Jayy?" Dahvie mumbled.Jayy didn't reply and continued to look down at his shoes with his head in his hands.At that moment Sally had walked down the stairs.She carried her bags to the front door and dropped them there.She walked over to us,"I'm sorry guys,but I'll always remember the times we had," she said.Jayy stood up and hugged her,then Dahvie did then I stood up.

"I'll miss you," I said as a tear fell down my face. "I'll miss you too Dani,and remember of the boys give you shit just kick them where the sun don't shine," she said and smiled.i smiled and she was off. "Dahvie,we need a merch girl," Jayy said.Dahvie took Jayy into the kitchen and I heard whispering.Dahvie and Jayy walked out with a smile,"Hey Dani," Jayy said. I looked up to him,"Yes?"

He looked at Dahvie with a smile,"How would you like to be the merch girl?" Jayy asked with a by grin on his face.My jaw dropped,"I...I'd love to" I said.I jumped off the couch and hugged them both. "Well we leave in 2 days for tour so be ready," Dahvie said.

I couldn't believe this,I had to tell Zeke.I grabbed my phone and texted him.

D:Hey guess what!

Z: What :D

D:I'm the new merch girl <3

Z:omgggg,yay,so free merch for me?

D:haha No.

Z:awww

D:But Sally left :(

Z:Y?

D:I'll explain later,g2g pack x love you

Z:okay byes,have fun <3

I put my phone down and jumped off the bed and started to pack for the tour.