Chapter 34

*Dahvie's POV*

It was 14 days until I saw my baby girl

"Dahvie!" Jayy yelled.I walked out of the main bedroom to the lounge where he was sitting."Yesh?" I asked."Get ready,we have an interview," Jayy smiled."Yay!" I yelled and ran back to the bathroom to get ready.Bryanstars was going to interview us this morning.Dani never stopped talking about Bryanstars so I thought I would call her and tell her.I picked up my phone and dialed her number

Dani:Hey babe,kinda early dont you think?

Dahvie:Maybe,but it's 10am here.Guess who I will be seeing today?

Dani:Who?

Dahvie:Bryanstars :)

Dani: OHMYFUCKINGWHORE!

Dahvie:haha,I'll get him to sign something 4 u.

Dani:Yay,Thankyou!

Dahvie:Ok I have to go now love you babe.

Dani:love you too.

I ended the call and put my phone on the table.I teased my hair and put eyeliner on and my red contacts in.I walked out to the main room and sure enough Bryan was sitting next to Jayy.

"Hey man nice to meet you," I said to Bryan. "Hey dude,finally get to meet you," He said.I sat next to him and he started the interview.The interview was probably the best interview I've ever had.

Bryan turned the camera off,"Thanks guys",he shook Jayy's hand then shook mine."Thanks for the great interview bro," I smiled."Any time its all for the fans," he smiled back."Can I ask you for a small favor?" I asked."Yeah sure man,"

"Would you possibly be able to sign this blue teddy for my girlfriend,she never ever stops talking about you," I laughed a bit."Oh sure thing dude," I grabbed a permanent marker and he signed the bear."Thanks," I said and he left.

For the rest of the day it was just talking with Hayley who was our Permanent female singer and talking with Jayy.Today we didn't hang out with the other bands,we needed a break.

At 6.30 we had to go to the stage.There was a killer whale Inflatable that I knew I was going to crowd surf in it tonight.As the band before use finished the crowd started to chant our name.Jayy and I ran out on stage and the fans went crazy.

"How are you doing SGTC?" I yelled into the microphone.Alot of random shit was yelled back.I looked over at Jayy and nodded.The first song we would play would be Star Power.

I could see Bryanstars filming just where the security is.I walked over to him and sang the lyrics to him Ben walked back to the middle of the stage.

We sang Scream For my ice cream,Sexting,Bewitched,idgaf, Believe,the untouchables and finished with Ima monster.The fans went crazy when they got sprayed with the foam.After the show we went and met all the fans,we had to go at 10 because the kids weren't allowed in the city after that time.Lota of pictures were taken and alot of shit was signed.We all walked back to the bus."When do we leave?" I asked."Um 5.30 tomorrow morning," Jayy said.I was tired as fuck so I went straight to my room.I shut the door and flopped on the bed.Before I knew it my eyes started to shut.

*Short Chapter,I know .-. and this is kind of rushed I hate writing about tour -.- its just the same shit over and over and over :3 I will upload the next chapter withou asking for votes as its a shir chapter but go vote if u want?