Chapter 36

I walked down stairs where Jayy was shaking his head at me,"How is she?"Jayy asked."She is quite tired" I went and sat on the couch next to him."Dahvie..." Jayy said."I still can believe you fucked that girl last night..." Jayy said."It was a fucking mistake,I was drunk...get over it..." I said.

*Dani's POV*

Dahvie didn't seem 100%.I walked out of the bedroom quietly and went to the stair where I heard Jayy and Dahvie talking.I could pick up what they were saying...I cant believe it....Dahvie really did end up fucking someone last night...I was about to burst into tears,instead I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the razor,I quietly walked back to the room and shut the door.

I went to the side of the bed and started cutting more cuts into my arm...I can't believe it was true...AND HE WAS GOING TO HIDE IT FROM ME! Sadness and rage filled me...Just at the moment he door opened.I dropped the razor and looked up to see Jayy."Shut the door behind you..." I said quietly.

He walked over to me,"Dani!" he yelled."Shut the fuck up Jayy!" I yelled."Why are you doing this?" he sat next to me and held out my arm...I took a deep breath...."Last night...I called dahvie...I heard another girl moaning and he hung up on me...I then cut and called oli...he said maybe it was two other people in the background...so I stopped cutting and went to bed...this morning I thought nothing of it...then I heard...you having a go at dahvie for it," I sobbed.

He pulled me into a tight hug,"im sorry you had to hear it," he whispered."Jayy...I'm glad I found out...otherwise he was just going to be hiding it behind my back..." I sobbed even more."We were supposed to get married and have this child together.." I sobbed.Jayy rubbed my back and I bursted into more tears.At that moment Dahvie bursted through the door,"What's wrong baby?" he asked."Fuck you Dahvie!" I yelled with tears falling down my eyes.

"What did I do?" he asked."You fucking jackass..last night I called you and you were fucking some girl,you hung up on me!Then Oli said it was probably not you but some other people.I took his word and forgave you! Then I hears what you and Jayy were talking about before!" I yelled."Babe I'm-" I cut him off,"Dahvie...I'm having your fucking child!" I yelled.Jayy held me tightly in his arms."Please forgive me...I didn't mean too," he sobbed."Dahvie...I just need some space,I'm going to Zeke's" I sobbed."Please don't break up with me,your my everything!" tears were falling down his face.

"im not breaking up with you...I need to go somewhere else for a week," I said.I got out of Jayy's grip and packed a small bag.Jayy followed me everywhere.I grabbed my keys,"I'll call you when I get to Zekes,about 30minutes drive," I hugged him and hopped in my car.

I started to drive on the freeway,bawling my eyes out,"it's okay,ill take care of you and be there for you forever," I rubbed my stomach.I couldn't see much,I had to keep wiping my eyes.My phone kept ringing but I continued to ignore it.I was driving to Zeke's house which was just at the end of the highway.I was waiting for the lights to turn green so I could turn onto the highway.Finally the lights went green and I accelerated then there were loud screeching noises and an impact on my body ive never felt before.

2 Votes,1 comment for next chapter ^.^=