Chapter 17

~~~Later that night~~~

*Dani's POV*

Tomorrow was the last day of Warped.Im going to miss the bands and I'm going to miss this atmosphere but then again it's going to be good not driving and touring all te time.I sat on mine and Dahvie's bed thinking.How did I deserve all of this? Of all people why did Dahvie want me? I was only making myself think like this,I need to be more positive.I layed down on my bed and decided to text Zeke.

Dani:Hey chubby fucker

Zeke:I iz not chubby D: How r u?

Dani:Hehe,good,tour finishes tomoz,sad but happy.

Zeke:Well,we can catch up some time soon :)

Dani:Okay cool,bye

I put my phone down and tested my head on the pillow.

~~~Dream~~~

No don't please!Please don't do this!

Your useless,who would ever love you! Everything is your fault!

Please stop! please! Tears fell from my eyes as I got another beating...Why can't this just end?I got another beating. You don't deserve to live! I got hit again.

~~~End of dream~~~

"Dani Wake up!" I felt someone shake me. "Dani! Listen to me it's just a bad dream! Dani Listen!" I opened my eyes to see Dahvie.I felt terrified but having him there made me feel much better. "Dani,are you okay?" Dahvie sat me up and put his arms around me. "Yeah...I'm...alright..just a bad dream," I stuttered.He hugged me tighter, "Your safe with me," he whispered into my ear.The next thing I knew my ess were shutting again.

~~~Dream Again~~~

"I love you Dahvie," I walked down the street with him hand in hand. "I love you too baby," he smiled and pecked my cheek.This was amazing,he was so romantic.We walked into the middle on the road to cross but the next thing I knew Dahvie had been bitten my a black van,but somehow I managed to get out of the way."dahvie No!" tears streamed down my eyes as I went and knelt down next to him.Blood was all over him, "DAHVIE!" how could this happen? Tears poured from my eyes.I held his hand and called out for help,but no one seemed to notice me. "Dani...I..I love you,you were the best thing that's happened to me," He said faintly. "Dahvie No! Don't think like that we will make it through!" I yelled.I felt a hand go over my mouth and they turned me around.It was my Dad,he hit Dahvie and he had found me. "Let go of me!" I tried to yell but for some reason I was muted.The tears fell from my face.He tied my arms and legs and put tape over my mouth.He held my arm in one hand and a gun in another.He smiled, "Revenge is sweet" I tried to scream but I couldn't.He continued to hold me then shot dahvie numerous times with the gun. "No!" I tried to yell but I couldn't,tears were flowing from my eyes,down my face and I was thrown in the back of a black van.

After a twenty minute drive,the van had stopped and the back doors opened.I was dragged out by my long hair and dragged into a dark house.My Dad threw me onto a bed and a young no about the age of 20 appeared,he smiled and walked over to me.My Dad stood next to him and my Dad started to slap me, "Think you can run away,I'll teach you!" he punched me and heated me more until he went over to the boy and whispered something in his ear.The boy smiled and nodded and walked over to me.He sat on my waist takin his shirt off,followed by his belt and pants.He smiled again and I tried to scream but I couldn't.He removed my shit and bra followed by my pants and underwear.He smiled and pushed on me harder causing me to moan and cry at the same time.He continued to thrust into me,I couldn't help but moan and he continued to rape me.He took the tape off my face and I continued to moan and scream.He moved back and coward faster and faster.I continued to scream and cry and finally he had finished.Leaving me there chained down.