Chapter 9

*Dani's POV*

It had been a week and a half since I caught Dahvie cheating and now we had to go back on tour.I packed all of my stuff and put it into the bus.Dahvie had called the room as usual.My bunk was across from Jayy's.Sally had a bunk 3 bunks away from Jayy.I didn't want to go on warped tour because it ment I had to be much closer to Dahvie.I still loved him but we needed some space for a little while.

I slept most of the ride to our first destination and woke up to someone poking my face.I opened my eyes to see Jayy smiling like a dork. "Get up sleepy! we're getting food!" Jayy yelled.Jayy grabbed me out of my bunk and carried me out the door.He then threw me on his back and gave me a piggy back ride.Dahvie and Sally walked next to us.I kept pulling Jayy's hair. "Stop that it huuurts" he moaned.I kept laughing.

*Dahvies POV*

I was almost about to cry when I saw her and Jayy so close.I know his gay and all but that was my girl and she hadn't talked time for over a week.I need to make it up to her and get her back.We walked into McDonalds and ordered our meals.After dinner Jayy,Dani and Sally walked back to the bus. "Are you coming Dahvie?" Sally asked. "I'll be there in ten minutes," I said.I walked over to the flower shop and grabbed Dani some roses.As I entered the bus I walked over to Dani's bunk to see her just laying there.She didn't look at me.I passed her the bunch of roses, "Dani please don't stay mad at me forever,I really need you and I love you and I promise that will never happen again" She looked up at me and kissed me.She smiled, "I could never stay mad at you forever,your the love of my life"

The bus started to move and I picked her up bridal style and took her into my room and locked the door.I put her on the bed and she grabbed me by the neck and pulled me onto her.We started to kiss passionately,she bit my lip and she rolled on top of me,I slowly moved my hand down her back and she started to moan,she removed my top and we started to kiss and moan even more.I stopped and pushed her off me. "I'm sorry...but this is too soon,I love you but I don't think it's the right time," I felt bad but it had to be said.I layed next to her in my arms and we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Jayy banging the door "David Jesus Torres!" Jayy yelled.This isn't a good sign he never says my full name.I jumped up and unlocked the door. "We have a show in 1 hour!" he said.Oh shit how could I forget.I quickly threw some pants on and my shirt,I ran to the bathroom,I did my hair and make-up and wrote a note to Dani.

Dani

I'm sorry I forgot we had a show at 12 and I didn't want to wake you up,feel free to

to talk to the other bands or do whatever while we're gone,btw were

on stage 4.

Much Love Dahvie x

I left the note and ran out the door to follow Jayy.

*Dani's POV*

I woke up without Dahvie and stumbled out of bed.There was no one here.On the couch was a note from Dahvie,so I read it.Aww he was so sweet sometimes.I quickly had a shower,threw on some Black skinnies with red rips,a bring me the horizon shirt and put on some eyeliner.As I ran out the door I quickly put my boots that went up to my knees on.I walked over to the stage and watched Dahvie and Jayy finish off their set.They said goodbye and walked over to me. "Mornin baby!" Dahvie yelled as he ran over to me he jumped and hugged me really tight. "Oh by the way we're going to someone's tour bus and we want you to come" Dahvie said.I nodded and grabbed his hand,we walked up to a tour bus.OH.MY.GOD I can't believe it was...