Chapter 15

~~~Zeke's POV~~~

She looked so happy sleeping with Dahvie by her side.I know Dahvie loves her and they are happy together,but its killing me on the inside...i've always wanted her to be happy and ive always wanted to tell her how i felt about her but i couldn't get the words out.I was thinking so much i didn't realise how long i was in the bathroom for. "Zeke you rite in there?" Jayy yelled out. "oh yes sorry ill be out soon!' I called back.I quickly washed my face and walked out the bathroom.

"Zeke!" Dani yelled."Don't stand back up again,your lucky you didn't have to go to the hospital,'' Oli said.She frowned and begged for a hug from me.Dahvie moved to the other couch allowing me to sit next to her. "i've missed you so much Dani,im sorry about before,i was still quite annoyed and angry to see what I had done to you," I whispered into her ear.She smiled and hugged me even tighter, "It's okay,i cant believe you came to see me," she whispered back.She pulled away from the hug. "Gosh im hungry," She said. 'WELL LETS GO GET SOMETHING TO EAAAT!" yelled Jayy. "Feel welcome to come Zeke,after all we've met before and your family to us," Dahvie said.I nodded and smiled.Dahvie picked Dani up bridal style and i started to feel like my heart was being crushed..I know they are dating but i felt so jealous.

~~~Dani's POV~~~

I was so excited to see Zeke but something told me he wasn't happy about something.Dahvie carried me out the bus door bridal style then he put me down and made me jump on his back. "Now run Fat unicorn!" I yelled.He turned his head around and put on a fake sad face and i kissed his cheek, "You missed," He said jokingly, "No didn't" i winked and we continued to walk. "Where are we going Jayy?" I asked raising one eye brow. "Eh,i don't know,whatever place we can find.After about 15 minutes of Dahvie carrying me on his shoulders i got Jayy to give me a piggy back ride.

We came across to a restraunt that had an outdoor area and inside had tables aswell.Dahvie gave me a cheeky smile.He jumped onto the ledge near where the window was and smiled and us. "Dahvie,dont you dare do anything,i would like to be able to eat tonight!" Jayy yelled.Dahvie grinned again and mooned the people inside the restaraunt.I mean it was funny.Dahvie,Zeke,Oli and I bursted out with laughter.Jayy stood there shaking his head as Dahvie continued to moon the customers inside.A short chubby man came running out, "GET AWAY AND DONT COME BACK!" He yelled and chased us half way down the street.

"You fucking suck Dahvie...And im fucking hungry!" Jayy yelled,but of course the rest of us were laughing.We ended up just walking to Mcdonalds."What do you guys want?" Dahvie asked."ughh,the whole place obviously Dahvie," I said and he laughed.We ordered our meals and sat down eating.It was awkward for the first time when eating.Jayy,Oli and I had finished eating but Dahvie and Zeke were still eating. "Lets go on the playground!" I yelled,i grabbed Jayy and Oli and ran to the play ground.

We were being such little kids yelling and Jayy hit his head numerous times, "Mother fucker!" he yelled,Oli and i laughed until Jayy punchedus both lightly.We were running up and down the slides when Jayy came in eye contact to a young girl who screamed for their mum and ran out of the play ground. "Jayy,Stop scaring little kids!" Oli yelled. "I didn't even do anything," i said shocked. "Your ugly enough without doing or saying anything," I laughed.He ran after me and tackled me to the floor and sat on me. "Get off Jayy!" I yelled. "Nu uh" he winked and smiled.I had no choice so i puched him in the balls.He got off me and i ran off back to Oli with Jayy yelling "I don't need to wear a condom when banging a random person anymore!" he yelled.

~~~Dahvie's POV~~~

Dani had run off with Oli and Jayy and left me and Zeke staring at eachother which was quite awkward. "So ughh...how's life been?" i asked to break the silence. "Could be better,ive moved out of home now and I live by myself," He looked down.It got even more awkward so i took another bite of my burger. "You know your a really lucky guy to have her," Zeke said.I was shocked that he said that, "Well she is a lucky girl to have you as her best friend,I don't know what she would do without you," I smiled.We finished our meals and got up.

We walked over to the Playground and saw Jayy laying on the floor moaning in pain.We instantly bursted out laughing and from no where someone tackled me to the floor.I opened my eyes to see Dani  on top of me,She leaned down and kissed me.We continued to kiss while Jayy layed in pain and Oli and Zeke were laughing. 'You should be ashamed of yourselves!" A lady yelled.Dani jumped off me and we all turned to look at the lady,she had a small girl next to her in tears."You sir!" she pointed to Jayy, "Don't you ever try to scare my daughter,she was in tears" She yelled. "But-" He tried to say something but the lady interrupted, "You should be ashamed this is a childrens play ground,and you two are making out,your scaring kids,your swearing and this playground is for kids only!" She yelled. "Im sorry,but are you saying im not a kid,i may be 6 foot tall but im most definitely a child!" Jayy yelled back.The lady grabbed her daughters arm and walked back out.We bursted out with laughter.

~~~Dani's POV~~~

We had gotten back to the bus and i was still tired and i had a killer head-ache.I went and layed on the couch for a bit and the boys just sat and talked.They were so loud so i walked into mine and Dahvie's room. "Hey Dani," My head shot up and saw Zeke standing at the door,he came and sat next to me. "I know it was your birthday yesterday so here," he handed me a small box and I opened it.My mouth dropped. "Wow! I cant believe you got me this!" i hugged him so tight. "Use it well," he said.I had the biggest grin on my face. "Thankyou so much Zeke," I hugged him again and he pulled away. "Dani,im sorry but i have to leave now," was he serious? No he couldn't....He walked out the bedroom door and i followed him"Thanks for today guys,but i better get going," Zeke said. "I thought you were staying the night?" Jayy asked. "Nah i cant,i have to get home," Zeke hugged me and walked out the tour bus door with Dahvie.

~~~Dahvie's POV~~~

Dani looked upset when Zeke said he was leaving.I walked out the door and went to say goodbye to him. "Hey thanks for coming Zeke,it meant the world to her," I shook his hand. "Any time Dahvie," he smiled.Just as he went to walk off he came back to me, "Make sure you take care of her,your her everything," with that he walked off.I walked back into the bus to see Dani not in the lounge with Oli or Jayy.I walked into my bedroom to see her crying. "Dont worry babe,he will be visiting soon," I smiled and saw a small box in her hand."Whats that?" i asked.She looked up and smiled, "Its and iPhone 4,Zeke bought it for me," She smiled.

For the rest of that night i help her set up her new phone,we took pictures of her,Oli,Jayy and I and uploaded them to twitter.At about 11pm we decided to sit down and watch one of her two favourite movies,Step Brothers.Jayy got the pop corn ready and I got the Blow Pops ready.One everything was ready we all sat on the one couch and fell asleep watching step brothers.