Chapter 32

*Zeke's POV*

It was 6.43am and I was on the highway drivin to Dani's house.I was supposed to meet her at her house at 11.30 but I decided to surprise her.I stopped in at Maccas and got her 6 pancakes,she loves their pancakes and I also got 5 syrups as she drenches her pancakes in syrup.

After a 30 minute drive I finally pulled up to the driveway.I was quite stunned at the botdf mansion,I had seen it on YouTube videos but never in person and sometimes it was hard to believe my best friend was dating Dahvie.As I got out the car I grabbed the McDonald's bag and walked to the door.I went to turn the handle but it was locked."Fuck" I walked over to the side gate...Maybe I could jump over this.

I was quite a good jumper as I did a lot of high jump in school.As I walked around the back I saw a massive pool and deck chairs."Holy fuck" I walked to the back door and surprisingly it was unlocked.Dani needs to be more careful.

I had no Idea where Dani's room was.I walked up the stairs and checked the room,nope,nope,nope,found it.I walked over to the side of the bed,"Wake up Fat ass!" I yelled.

*Dani's POV*

"Wake up fatass!" I opened my eyes to see Zeke towering over me,"What the fuck,what time is it,how did you get in?" I asked."I'm a fucking ninja," he smiled.I slowly sat myself up to see a paper bag in his hand,"Is that McDonald's!" I yelled.He laughed and threw me the bag.

I ripped it open and there I saw six pancakes,"I fucking love you right now!" I said in between stuffing my face with pancakes and syrup."So how's the baby going?" Zeke asked.I looked up at him and back down at my stomach.I shrugged,"Pain in the ass"

"How far along are you?" he asked."Umm...like 3 months or some shit," I said running my stomach."Do you know what sex your child is going to be yet?" He poked my stomach."7 weeks more," I smiled."Oh thats sweet,got any names yet?" he asked.

"You know,Dahvie and I haven't talked about this much,but I love the name Andy for a boy and scarlet for a girl," I said."Scarlet is a nice name," Zeke smiled. "but then again its up to both Dahvie and I on the name."

We stood up at walked downstairs."So how did you really get in?" I asked punching Zeke lightly."You left the back door unlocked,idiot" He said poking the side of my face,"I'll be sure to lock it next time," I laughed.He nodded.

"So when do Jayy and Dahvie get back from tour?" Zeke placed himself on the couch."Uhhh...like a month or some shit,missing him already," I sighed."Wait why didn't you go on tour with them,thought you were on merch?" Zeke raised an eyebrow."Yes I'm on merch,but they are on tour with other bands and there's going to be one merch stand for all the bands merch." I explained.

We sat on the couch watching Adventure time as it was only 8am and there was nothing else to do."I wish Jake was real,i's rape him!" I yelled pointing at the tv."You're stil the same old Dani from years ago saying you'll rape everything you love," he giggled.

"Chop chop chop you up,Ima monster hahaha!ear you like a cannibal spit you out like an animal" my phone started playing my ringtone.I grabbed my phone from beside me and looked at the caller ID.

I pressed answer,"Hi Dahviiee!" I yelled through the phone excitedly."What are you doing up already? I rang to give you a wake up call," he pouted."Well,Zeke kind of ninja'd himself in here and woke me up at 7.30," I giggled."I see,tell that bitch I said hi," he said."Will do,so how's it been?" I asked."Well,I'm missing you beside me already and it's quite fun tho," he sounded pleased."Well I miss you too baby," I giggled."Aw shit,I have to go,I'll call you tonight,okay love you babe,be safe," he said."Okay,love you," then he hung up.I put my phone down,"Sahvie said hi by the way," I poked him and he smiled.