Chapter 35

*Dahvie's POV*

Today was the last night of tour and I was fucking excited for the after party.The last day of tour is always fucking epic.The day went along slowly. Jayy and I went to a Hot Topic store to do an in store signing.I must admit I love doing signings in here.As we walked past the hot topic store all the fans screamed.Jayy and I waved as we walked into the store.

We took our seats and got the markers ready and all the fans came in.Hot topic blasted our music through the whole store.We signed hundreds of posters,shirts,shoes,arms,bracelets and someone's front iPhone screen.

At 4 all of the fans had cleared the store and it was time to leave."Cant wait for tonight,party then i get to see my girl tomorrow afternoon," I said excitedly to Jayy."Well I can't wait to kill a whole bottle on jack tonight," he said proudly."Jayybear,you fucking kill a whole bottle atleast once a week", we both laughed and continued to walk back to our bus.

When we got back to the bus we got ready for our show as it started at 4.30 and we performed at 6.30 til 7.30 then meet and greets from 7.40 til 9.

I walked to the bathroom and applied my make up.I proceeded to tease my hair then applied a tonne of hairspray. "5 Minutes guys!" Yelled Drew.I put my boots and walked out to Jayy who was already ready.

We walked out the door and walked backstage.We talked with the bands who had already performed."Guys we're all meeting at the bar just next to where our tour buses are parked at 9," yelled someone.it was once again our turn to perform,everyone was chanting for us.

~~~After Show and Meet and Greets~~~

We all walked to the bar wearing whatever we performed in.We all went to the bar and ordered our drinks.Jayy and I ended up drinking about 7 rounds that's all I could remember getting up to.The lights beamed on the dance floor and the music was blasting.

I got off the stool and walked to the dance floor.I could hardly stand up straight,I was smashed.I walked over to a bunch of girls and accidentally knocked one of them over,"Fuckme sorry" I slurred.

"It's okay," she smiled.Her eyes glimmered in the light.I ended up dancing with her for a while.We walked up to the bar tender and got another few rounds."This your girl?" the bartender asked.I shook my head.I decided that I should take her back to the bus.We walked out of the bar stumbling all the way to the bus door.I unlocked the door and lead her to the back room and threw her onto the bed.

She had black and blue hair with amazing blue eyes.I jumped onto her and slowly started to remove her clothes,she removed my clothes and I started to go deeper into her.She moaned and I went faster and faster.My phone started to ring so I answered it but I didn't stop what I was doing."Ye?" I slurred while breathing hard.I moved even faster and she moaned louder."Dahvie!What are you doing?" the person on the phone said.I didn't take any notice of them and continues to focus on what I was doing."Dahvie!" the person on the phone yelled.I ended the call and threw my phone on the floor.I finished my job and layed next to the girl I had just fucked.I instantly passed out after that.

*Dani's POV*

It was 10.30 and Dahvie still hasn't called me.What was taking him so long,he usually called me by 10.I decided I was going to call him.I scrolled through my contacts until I found Dahvie<3.I pressed his number and it started to dial.

He answered,"Dahvie ba-" I was cut off by his heavy breathing,he may have just ran or something,"Dahvie what are you doing?" I asked."Ye," He slurred.He was drunk and I could hear his heavy breathing and loud moaning in the background.The moaning got louder and Dahvie moaned."Dahvie!" I yelled into the phone,I felt a tear slide down my face and he hung up.