Chapter 7

*NOTICE* Sorry this chapter is late I fell asleep while writing it and I'm continuing it on my phone again so if there are any mistakes I'll fix them when on my laptop when I get it back,and thanks for reading <3 *

~~~Dahvie's POV~~~

It was great to be home from tour,we had another week off until we had to go back on tour.I had planned to take Dani out for dinner tomorrow night to an Italian restraunt.I walked out to the couch to see Dani watching tv.She saw me coming and decided she was going to take up all the space on the couch.She gave me a cheeky grin and I shook my head at her. "Move over fatty,Lord D Vanity needs to sit on the couch," I smiled at her. "Lord D Vanity needs to put some proper pants on first" she teased. "I have boxers on and you like what you see anyways" I smiled and picked her up. "Put me down!" she squirmed and tried to get out of my arms,I sat down on the couch with her on my lap.Her eyes met mine and i leaned into kiss her, "Do you want to go out for dinner tomorrow night?" I kissed her again this time she bit my lip, "of course I'd want to Mr.Horny" she giggled and I pulled her back into me and kissed her passionately,she bit my lip again then pulled away. "Where are Sally and Jayy?" I asked."Don't know,last thing I saw of them was Jayy being chased by Sally."

~~~The next day~~~

*Dani's POV*

In under two hours Dahvie and I were going out for dinner.Sally was staying in a hotel for a few days with Andrew so I had no one to help me pick out what to wear.It took me an hour to pick out what I was goin to wear.I decided on something simple,A Purple top that had a few frills,my black skinny jeans,my boots that went up to just under my knees and a coat thing that you tied up at the front and you could see right through it because of how thin it was.I quickly got changed and walked into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair.I made my eyeliner smokey and not too heavy,I straightened my hair and curled the bottoms of it.I was quite satisfied with how I looked.I unlocked the bathroom door and walked to the stairs,Dahvie was waiting for me and Jayy was standing next to him.Their jaws dropped. "What?" I asked. "Holy dam gurl your lookin fine" I heard Jayy say I giggled and Dahvie grabbed my hand. "Haaveee funn!" Jayy yelled as we walked out the door.

"You look amazing you know?" Dahvie said. "You don't look to bad yourself Mr Vanity" I smiled.Dahvie started up the car and off we were.It was only a ten minute drive and I knew where we were too.We hopped put the car,my hand holding Dahvie's. "Name please sir" the man at the front of the restraunt asked "It's under Vanity" Dahvie smiled at the man.He took us to our table and sat us down.We talked about weird things as usual.After eating our food we went and paid for it and then left.We decided to go to a club and I decided to drive as Dahvie had already had 3 drinks and surprisingly I didn't have anything to drink.I was still only 17 so I couldn't get into clubs yet but we managed to get in without showing my ID,but in two weeks I was 18 anyways.When we walked in it was loud and we walked fraught over to the bar,Dahvie ended up drinking 2 more drinks. "I'm just going to the toilet babe I'll be back in a minute," I kissed him and walked to the bathroom.I did what I needed to then I went to the mirror to make sure my hair and make-up was fine.As I walked out to where Dahvie and I had been standing he wasn't there.As I walked over to the dancefloor I could see him grinding up against another person.Water started to fill my eyes and I quickly ran to the exit.