Chapter 33

I woke up the next morning with Dahvie's warm arms around me. "Morning" I said quietly.I buried my face into his chest.Wait a second...Dahvie's on tour."What the fuck!" I yelled.I jumped back and realized it was Zeke,"What?" he asked,opening one eye.

"I thought you were Dahvie," I said stunned."Great,let me guess,you fucked me while I was sleeping?" he asked."What the fuck no?" I said.He laughed."What time is it?" He questioned.I grabbed my phone off the couch,there were 7 missed calls from Dahvie."It's 11.36" I said,wiping my eyes."oh shit!" he yelled.He jumped up and got all his crap together.

"What's the hurry?" I asked."I was supposed to be at work an hour and a half ago!" he said frantically."Oh fuck!" I yelled."Thanks for last night,see you soon!" He yelled as he ran out the door.I looked at the mess that was left..."Great," I sighed.

That was really awkward,I thought he was dahvie...I slept with him...well I didn't actually fuck him,and we are only best friends anyways? I mean he used to like me but that means nothing now.I cleaned up the lounge room and took the mattress back upstairs which I struggled with quite a bit.

I grabbed the vacuum out and cleaned the whole house,then I grabbed the mop and cleaned the bathroom and kitchen.Once everything was clean I was quite satisfied with my work.I walked up the stairs to the bathroom.I put my phone on the loudspeaker that was in the bathroom and blasted the speakers full volume.

I ran the bath and danced around to the music that was playing,Crunk man was playing.

"Cause I'm crunk man,Fucked up and, I gotta bottle full of throttle like hot damn,I'm the pimp of the world,Let you know fo shizzle,If you aint legit,Than you aint my nizzle,Can get out the county,Motherfuck the police,We, we, we, we, be runnin' this city like a mass of elites,So drink until you can't breathe, Dance until your feet bleed

Get pussy no doubt,Party till' you pass out!" I sung as I danced around the bathroom waiting for the bath to fill up.Once it had filled up,I locked the bathroom door and got into the bath.

It felt so good just to relax and have time to myself,although I did miss Dahvie,Jayy,Drew and the rest of the crew.I had botdf on shuffle and just moved around in the bath to the songs until Sexting came on,I could never resist singing Sexting especially when the speakers were on their loudest.

"Less than three is just a tease

Send those nudes, make me drool

Hit me up - make me cum

Wanna sext? I'll show you some

Sticky drama all the way

Want my dick? You gotta pay!

You've seen what my thumbs can do

Time to use my tongue on you

Show me what you got on my LCD

Let's get down to it

So you can get down on me

Cybering is so 1999

You've got to be textually active

If you wanna be mine

'Cause ...

I wanna fuck you hard

I wanna feel you deep

I wanna rock your body

I wanna taste your sweet

I wanna fuck you hard

I wanna feel you deep

I wanna aah ahh

I wanna aah ahh

Love me or hate me but you want to fuck me