Chapter 14

~~~Dani's POV~~~

I woke up the next morning with Dahvies warm body next to mine.I continued to lay there silently for another ten minutes.I loosened my grip from Dahvie and stood up.I totally forgot I wasn't wearing anything,so I quickly threw on some random clothes and walked to the bathroom,Jayy not Sally were awake.I walked in the bathroom and locked the door behind me.I got undressed and turned the shower on.Yesterday was amazing,it was the best time I've ever had in my life.As I got out I put a towel around my body and blow dried my hair.I straightened it and put on a thin layer of eyeliner.

I walked out the bathroom with a towel around me and walked into my room.I changed into a Hello kitty shirt and jeans that were black on one side and checkered on the other leg(You can actually get those from hot topic),I walked out to the main room and sat on the couch. "eh,boring,what is this shit?Ooh yay!" I was surfing through the channels on tv when I found Adventure Time.I sat there watching Adventure time when I saw a hungover Jayy walk over to me. "I have a killer headache," Jayy moaned. He sat on the couch and we watched Adventure Time together.

~~~Dahvie's POV~~~

I woke up feeling amazing about the previous night.I opened my eyes to see an empty spot next to me,I instantly freaked out thinking something had happened.I got up as quick as I could threw on boxer and ran oh the bedroom door.I frantically ran to the door that took us from bunk alley to the main room,I opened the door and saw Dani and Jayy watching tv. "What's wrong babe?" Dani asked. "Oh,nothing," I smiled and walked over to her and sat on her Lap.

"Last night was amazing," I whispered into her ear.A big grin came across her face. "Oh god...did you guys really?" Jayy raised an eyebrow.Shit he must have heard,Uhh what do I say,usually we are cool talking about this subject but for some reason it was awkward... "Well Jayy...if you must know," I said nervously. "We did" He shrugged and continued to watch Adventure time.

~~~3 Hours later~~~

*Dani's POV*

Dahvie and Jayy had a show in 10minutes.We walked over to the stage, "Have fun babe," I kissed him and he ran on the stage.God he was so amazing and so dedicated to his fans.Jayy as usual started to dance on stage and the fans went crazy.It always made me smile when Jayy started to dance,if he weren't in botdf he could definitely be a stripper.Once the show was over the boys went and met the fans. "Want to come meet the fans?" Dahvie asked. "uh,not really,I might go see Oli," I smiled at him and walked to find Oli.

I knocked on their tour bus door but no one answered.I slowly walked back to find Dahvie when I heard my name being yelled. "Dani!" I turned around to see Oli.I ran to him and gave him a big hug and tackled him to the floor. "Rawrrr!" I yelled,he laughed and pushed me off him. "What are you doing?" he asked,"Oh nothing really,just looking for you," he laughed and I jumped on his back."Now mush!" I tapped his head.We were walking through the crowds when a bunch of fan girls saw us.They attacked oli with hugs and I fell to the floor hitting my head and it went all black.

"Dani! Dani wake up! Dahvies going to kill me if you don't wake up!" I heard Oli's voice and slowly opened my eyes to see me laying on Oli's lap on his tour bus. "What happened?" I asked running my head. "You were on my back and fan girls attacked and the next thing I knew was you were knocked out on the floor,I was worried so I picked you up and ran with you to here," he smiled. "Ughh..I have a killer headache," I moaned. Oli stood up and grabbed me a Panadol and water. "come on Dahvie's probably worried sick about you," he picked me up in his arms and carried me to our tour bus.

Oli knocked on the door and Jayy answered, "Where have you guys been,Dahvies been tryin to call you," Jayy let us in. "She came to hang with me and a bunch of Canfield knocked us over she hit her head and only just woke up," Oli said.As we walked into the lounge I saw a familiar face. "Zeke!" I yelled,I jumped out of Oli's arms to run to him and the next thing I knew I was on the couch again. "Dani you have to be careful,you hit your head hard and you need to rest," oli said.Dahvie Was sitting next to the couch holding my hand. "Where's Zeke?" I asked. "His just in the bathroom right now," Dahvie smiled and kissed my cheek.