Chapter 10

*Dani's POV*

I...I couldn't believe who it was.I had always dreamed about seeing them at a concert and meeting them,but I was now going to meet them in their tour bus! I had a big grin on my face. "I see your happy," Dahvie said and pulled me closer to him.We walked closer to the bus. "How did you know I loved Asking Alexandria?" I looked up at Dahvie. "Well duh...you love all bands like these and you'll be seeing many mor bands while we're here," He smiled.I was sooooo happy.

Jayy knocked on the door of Asking Alexandria's tour bus. "We don't want any groupies right now come back later," someone yelled.I think it was Danny. "It's Dahvie and Jayy!" Jayy yelled. "Oh okay hold on!" he yelled back.The door was unlocked and he welcomed us in. "Who's the sexy lady?" Danny said.Dahvie looked down at me and smiled. "This is Dani,my girlfriend," Dahvie said. "Our names are the same,but I'm much sexier," Danny said enthusiasticly.I smiled and sat on the couch with Dahvie next to me.

Danny went to bunk alley and Ben and Sam followed him out. "Who's the fine lady?" Ben asked.I instantly blushed and put my head down. "Dani,my girlfriend," Dahvie said again. "So Danny and I can't Eiffel Tower her tonight?" Ben said with a sad face.I laughed,"Nope you won't be doing anything to me tonight or ever," I said while smiling.Ben and Danny both looked dissapointed.Danny gave us all a beer.I hope Dahvie doesn't get drunk and do what he did to me last time. "What's wrong babe?" Dahvie whispered to me.I looked down at the beer and sighed. "That won't happen again,I promise" he leaned on me and kissed my cheek.

~~~Later that day~~~

It was hot and tomorrow morning we had to drive to our next venue.It was 7pm and Black Veil Brides were on stage so Danny and I went to watch them while Dahvie and Jayy were at the signing tent. "This is one of my Favorite bands" I yelled. They sung The Legacy,Fallen Angels,All your hate,Perfect Weapon,Set the world on fire and finished their set with Knives And Pens.Once they finished they walked backstage to where Danny and I were standing. "Hey Danny,long time no see!" Andy yelled.He walked over to us. "Whose the girl?" Andy asked raising an eye brow. "My girlfriend," Danny said smiling. "You wish I was your girlfriend," I said and slapped his stomach. "I knew she was too pretty for you Danny," Andy said and we both laughed. "So who you with?" Andy asked me.I really couldn't believe I was talking to Andy Biersack. "I'm here with Blood on the dance floor," I said looking up and smiling.Danny and I followed Andy back to the bus where the rest of the band had already gone.

As we walked in I saw cc who was sitting on the couch fighting over the remote for the tv. "give it here!" Ashley yelled.I laughed, "They are always fighting over something" Andy said rolling his eyes.Danny and I say on the couch across from them.Ash ended up getting the remote so cc looked over at us. "Hey Danny and ughh,your name?" He smiled. "Dani," I replied. "Well hi Danny and Dani?" I laughed and the my phone rang. I looked and saw it was Dahvie,I picked it up and answered. "Hey baby,ye I'm with Danny,were on black veil brides tour bus,well of course I went to watch my favorite band play,ye,see you soon,love you," I the hung up.

"Who was that?" cc Asked. "My lovely boyfriend," I said and smiled.Ash turned his head instantly to listen to us. "Wait,who's your boyfriend?" cc asked raising an eyebrow,I then looked to see Andy leaning again the wall also listening, "Ughh..Dahvie?" I said.Their mouths dropped. "What a lucky bastard," Ash said and we all laughed.We talked about random shit and I decided to say my goodbyes and go to find Dahvie.The band all have me their numbers and I gave them mine.

*NOTICE* so once again this was written on my phone so it's not the best,sorry the next 2-3 chapters will also be done on my phone,love you all x