Chapter 8

Dani's POV Still

I ran as fast as I could out the doors of the club and ran as fast as I could back to our house.Tears were streaming down my face.How could he do this to me? I was gone for 5 minutes max.As I got to the front door I opened the door and slammed it shut,I ran up the stairs to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. "Your never good enough,your ugly".... I mumble to myself.I reached under the sink for the razor and broke it open to use one of the blades.I sat on the floor and started to slit my wrist next to all the other scars.I was crying even harder and pushed the blade in harder. "Are you guys home? what's happening?" I heard Jayy say.I quickly hid the razor and put my head down.

The bathroom door opened and I looked up to see Jayy looking at me, "Dani! What are you doing?" he yelled.He came over to me and he must have seen the razor. "Dani did you cut yourself?" I cried even harder. "But why would you do this to yourself and where's Dahvie?" He asked. I still had tears streaming down my face I managed to speak, "he...his at the club...I caught him...grinding up...against another" I completely lost it and bursted into tears again. "Jayy picked me up and carried me over to the couch and sat me there.He quickly ran into the kitchen.

*Jayy POV*

How could he do this to her? I was so angry at him.Her arm was covered in blood so I web and grabbed some paper towel to clean her up with.I walked back to the couch to sit with her.I hugged her "It's going to be alright" I whispered into her ear. "You should go get some rest" I said. "Jayy please I don't want to be with him when he gets home," she said while fears fell down her face. I picked her up bridal style and Carried her into y room and layed her on my bed.I got in bed next to her. "Thankyou Jayy" she looked up to me and I wiped her tears away.She reached in to me and hugged me and then gave me a kiss on the cheek.I couldn't bare to see her like this,she was like a sister to me.I slowly felt my eyes closing.

I woke up the next morning and walked putty bedroom quietly making sure not to wake Dani up.I walked into Dahvie's room to see him sound asleep with nothing but boxers on.I slapped him right across the face. "Ehat the fuck was that for?" he yelled. "For last night you heartless asshole!" I yelled. "What the fuck did I do last night?" he questioned. Dahvie looked next to him seeing that Dani wasn't there. "Where is she?" Dahvie questioned. "She doesn't want to see you right now Dahvie,try and remember what you did last night," with that I walked out of his room slamming the door.

*Dahvies POV*

What happened last night? The last thing I remember was going out to dinner with Dani and then going to a club.I could smell food and decided to put on some clothes and go downstairs.I saw Jayy sitting next to Dani eating pancakes on the couch.As soon as she saw me she turned away and looked at Jayy.I went and sat next to her and tried to hug her but she just pushed me off and ran up the stairs crying,Jayy quickly ran behind her.I sat there blank...not knowing what I did.I went to Jayy's room and opened the door a little to hear her sobbing,I opened the door more to see her crying into Jayy's arms.I walked out of the room and went and sat on the couch.

*Jayy's POV*

She slowly cried herself asleep in my arms,I brushed her hair out of her eyes and wiped away her tears.I layed her back on the bed and kissed her forehead and walked out the room down the stairs to where Dahvie was.He looked at me and I shook my head at him. "Jayy,please I need you to tell me what happened last night," he begged me.I sighed..."Dahvie she went to the toilet at the club and came back to find your grinding against another girl,She ran all the way home and I found her in the bathroom cutting," I said as I looked down. Dahvie didn't know what to say.He ran up to my room.

*Dahvies POV*

I can't believe I did that to her.I broke her heart...I opened Jayy's bedroom to see her asleep.I sat next to her. "Dani" I said.She opened her eyes, "What do you want?" she sat up. "I'm sorry aboutladt night,I promise it won't happen again baby," I looked at her in the eyes. "I'm sorry Dahvie...but I think I just need to be left alone for now and I think we need some time apart," she looked down. "Please babe" I took her hand.She slapped me "No Dahvie,Now leave me alone!" she yelled.I walked out slamming the door.