Chapter 1 : Awkward Q and A & Hit by Car

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ DID NOT ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE.

Stacy's POV

We're about half way though the 5 hour Mineclash and we're doing our Q and A. "MinecraftLover8602 asks, for a trillion dollars, would you two sleep together for one night?" Asks William. "Heck yeah!!" Yells Graser, practically making me deaf. "Uuuummmm..." For a trillion dollars, I definitely would, but I don't wanna get the shippers started, or Graser for that matter. "Nooooo....." I say hesitantly. "That "no" wasn't to convincing Stacy." Says Nathan with a chuckle. "I think she would." Says Graser laughing at what Nathan said. "I don't know, its quite hard to get Stacy to do something she doesn't want to, believe me I've tried." Says Will also laughing. He's got a point there though! "I mean...." I start. "Yeah? You mean?" Asks Graser. At this point I don't know what to say, I'm pretty sure they know I would but are just trying to get me to say it live on video, or just plain LIVE. "No, I wouldn't." I managed to say pretty strait forward. "But why?" Says Graser fake crying. "Your annoying enough when you're awake, who knows what you do in your sleep!" I say kind of giggling. "If I really was annoying than you wouldn't have wanted to play Minecraft for 5 hours with me." He says sounding rather serious like he really wanted me to respond. Is he trying to flirt with me right now? "To be honest, yeah Stacy, of all your other Minecraft friends why did you choose to hang out with Graser the most?" Says Nathan. After he said that it was dead silence for about a min. I would answer honestly if I wasn't being watched live by 10,000 people. The silence was finally broken by Graser saying something even more awkward. "Um, Stace?" He said sounding embarrassed. "yeah?" I say trying not to sound embarrassed myself about the previous conversation. "We didn't discuss what happens when one of us has to use the bathroom..." Oh Graser. He had a point, I had to go too but didn't want to say anything. "I've had to go since the start sooo......" "Well than just take a break!" Says Will laughing at the whole situation, and thats exactly what we do.

Le' time skip till after stream. Will & Nathan have left, its just Graser and Stacy alone.

S. Stacy

G. Graser

G. So Stace, what was up with you when that Q about us sleeping together was asked?

S. Well if I said yes the fans would go nuts!

G. So? You would sleep with me?

S. Don't get you're hopes up robot, thats never gonna happen.

G. Hehe ok.

S. Anyway, to change the subject, whats been going on with you recently?

G. Well, yesterday I was hit by a car...

S. What?! Are you ok?! What were you doing?!

G. (Laughing) Oh Stace, I love when your motherly instinct kicks in!

S. No seriously, are you ok and what were you doing?!

G. Nothing exciting, literally just crossing the street and someone wasn't paying attention.

G. I may have a broken rib but I hate nothing more than the hospital so it'll have to heal by itself.

S. Graser! If it really is broken than thats nothing minor!

G. Its only major if your lung is punctured, which if it was I wouldn't be able to breathe.

S. Not necessarily!

G. Whatevs, its dinner time anyway so I guess I talk to you later.

S. Ok fine, bye.

G. Bye Stace.

Alright everyone, my first chapter of my first book, hope you like it!