21.

Ten days later.......

Five day till Stephanie's wedding and Elisha is very excited although she doesn't have a date. She hasn't talked to Brendan since last Thursday and it is Sunday now, she misses him.

Evan is happy she's coming back to Chicago on Tuesday, she plans to work at the café Wednesday and Thursday then Friday will be helping Stephanie for the wedding with Mrs. Gunner.

She couldn't wait to meet Brendan's date Annelise from what she heard from Draven, she's Malcolm's ex girlfriend from high school and was friends with Stephanie.

"Hey, I'm bored, do you wanna go over to my friends' house with me?" Tony asks.

"Sure, where does he live?" Elisha nods.

"You meant them, its a four bedroom apartment. They're my classmates from last year", he explains.

"Nice, when do we leave?"

"Next half hour good for you?"

"Yeah, I'll go get ready", Elisha went to the room.

30 mins later

Tony leads Elisha down the block, his friends own an apartment not to far from his.

"Let me warn you, they're kind of nosy and don't know personal space", Tony warns her as he knocks on the door.

"How bad can they be?"

"About to eat your words."

A young woman with purple hair opens the door with light brown eyes, she gasps when she sees Tony.

"Tony's here guys and he brought his pretty girlfriend too", she hugs Tony and pulls Elisha into her for one too.

"I'm not his girlfriend", Elisha blushes slightly.

"Sure you aren't", she giggles,"my name is Lola by the way", she winks.

"And I'm Lisa", a pink hair appears next to her, they're both identical.

"I call them the crazy twins", Tony states.

"Oh shut it tone", Lisa snaps at him then smiles at Elisha," you're pretty, you should dye your hair violet."

Elisha looks like she's about to run for the hills.

"Girls stop scaring her", a guy Tony's age comes to the door, he got sandy brown hair and same color eyes as the girls.

"You always ruin everything Aaron", Lola whines.

"Yeah, we told mom not to let us move in with him for college and his stupid roommate", Lisa adds.

They both went back inside,"one more year, that's all I have to go", Aaron sighs,"what's up man? Who's your friend?" He watches Elisha.

"This is Elisha, Elisha this is Aaron he's been my best buddy since high school", Tony introduces them to each other.

"Then why is it now I am meeting him?" Elisha demands.

"Yeah man, I introduced you to my sisters long time ago", Aaron adds.

"That's different, anyway where's Keith?"

"Out, a date I think,  come on in", Aaron let's them in.

The apartment is a little bigger than Elisha's old one, it even has a balcony.

"I have one question though Aaron", Elisha says.

"They been dying their hair since age sixteen, I can't even remember their natural hair color. I blame mom for this though, she owns a hair salon and sometimes get hire to do models and celebrities' hairs", he explains.