12.

"You look like you been hit with a car", Evan chuckles when Elisha enters the café at 9 am the next day.

"Yeah I went a party last night", she grumbles still trying to get over her hangover,"why didn't you tell me you were going to a party?" She adds.

"Kacy sort of ask me last minute, been a while since I went to a club", he shrugs.

"I said you two had a moment too", she puts on her apron.

"That was a mistake, I'm not interesting in her."

Elisha mental grins.

"Good."

"Customers are coming in guys", Miranda says.

"Let's get to work co worker", Elisha smiles.

***

Zack enters the café a little after 1 pm, he is giving Elisha a surprise visit.

"Hey stranger, how was your night?" He chuckles and she turns around.

"Zack!" She hugs him as Evan watches them in silence,"my night was a blur, after Brendan went to do his business I can't remember how much I drank or how I got back home", she adds.

"Kacy told me she saw you though."

"Oh yeah, she invited my friend over here", Elisha gestures to Evan who did a nod.

"So you're the guy who rejected her? Good going man", Zack laughs,"you don't want to get mixed up with her, trust me."

"So you're Kacy's brother?" He asks.

"Yeah, can't you tell? I got the better genes."

They all laugh.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Elisha frowns.

"Can't I visit my friend who I haven't seen in a few days?" He pouts.

"Sure you can if you order something as well", she smirks.

"Then I'll have a milkshake and a slice of cheesecake", Zack replies.

"That'll be $4.50", she says and he hands her the money as Evan makes the milkshake.

"What time do you get off again Elisha?" Zack asks Elisha.

"Since its the weekend, around 6 pm", she shrugs.

"But you can leave a little earlier since its just your first week", Evan interprets.

"Really? Thanks Evan", she smiles and hugs him. 

Zack gets his order and sits down by a table.

"Do you like him?" Evan elbows Elisha with a smirk.

"Zack? No, we're just friends", she chuckles.

"Hard to believe with the way you two were openly flirting", he shrugs.

Elisha wants to deny it, but she can't since he's right about the flirting part.

"Whatever."

****

11:30 pm the night before

"Sir we been double cross, our trader made his men shoot at us", one of Jett's men reports.

"What?! So you're telling me that they still got the money?" Jett snaps.

"They ran before we could get to them his men were shooting at us."

"How are you so sure its his men? Their leader called me and said that he doesn't like double crossers", Jett glares at them,"tell me, are you sure it wasn't our men?"